Chapter 30

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

She didn’t hesitate but instead ran upstairs and grabbed her stuff and put them all in suitcases. She came down with two cases and said they had all she needed for as long as she needed. I told her to bring three coats with her and she looked at me confused but did as I asked and we left.

We put the bags in my car and headed onto the roads and to Kendall’s house to see her and Kylie. 

Y/N- I’m leaving. Like I said I can’t marry him. 

Kendall- So you’re serious?

Y/N- He kept me in the house for two weeks, told me I can’t even see my own family except my mom or my bestfriend. I can’t stay there.

Kylie- I get you. You can’t live like that

Kendall- She can stay here.

Diggy- She can’t.

Kendall- *looks at him* And what are you doing here anyway? He’ll kill you if he knows you’re with her

Diggy- I’m helping her get away.

Kendall- *puts hands on hips* Really?

Y/N- *holds Digg’s hand* Ken, please don’t.

Kendall- *looks at you both* Oh my God.. I knew it when you came over with him!

Y/N- Yeah. I love Diggy. Not Khalil. Khalil’s not good for me right now, he’s been so violent and aggressive..

Kylie- He hasn’t.. hit you, has he?

Y/N- *silently looks down*

Kylie- *jumps up from her seat* Where?!

Y/N- Leave it Ky..

Kylie- Y/N, that’s abuse and it can’t happen! He can’t hit you! 

Diggy- He can’t. And that’s why I’m getting her out of there. 

Y/N- We have to leave before he tries to track me down and I need to call my manager

Diggy- She’ll call you when she lands..

Kendall- Lands? Where you going?

Y/N- *looks at Diggy confused* 

Diggy- *looks at Kendall* New York. *looks at you* Where she belongs.

KHALIL’S P.O.V.

*half an hour later*

I got home and I called for Y/N but there was no reply. Was this seriously girl playing games with me? I walked around the house looking for her and when she wasn’t in the bedroom and half her stuff was gone, then I flipped out. She left and walked out on me?! That was it. I was tracking her down.

Khalil- *runs downstairs* *grabs keys* *ses note on table* *reads it*

"I can’t take it anymore. I’m gone. I said I didn’t wanna marry you and I meant it and I can’t. You say you changed for me… if you did it for me, then you wouldn’t have turned against me"

Khalil- *tears up note* *drops it and leaves*

YOUR P.O.V.

*at the airport*

Y/N- *walks up to the counter with Diggy*

Diggy- *to receptionist* Two tickets to New York, please.

Y/N- You sure we’ll be okay there?

Diggy- It’s home. Of course you’ll be okay *kisses your forehead*