Chapter 44

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Y/N- *presses the elevator button*

Diggy- *holds his hands together* Tell me he isn’t telling the truth. Tell me that ain’t true..

Y/N- *puts her hand on his shoulder* Diggy calm the fuck down..

Diggy- *shakes you off* How the fuck am I meant to calm down?! He’s saying all this shit!

Y/N- Exactly, it’s shit! To think I was even tell you some good news today…

Diggy- But is it true?

Y/N- *looks at him crazy* Do you even have to ask me that? Of course it fucking isn’t! I wouldn’t fuck with my bestfriend’s ex or my fiancé’s bestfriend!

Diggy- *breathes out annoyed*

Y/N- How can you even think that of me?

Diggy- Babe..

Y/N- Don’t you think I have respect for myself? And you too?

Diggy- Look, it was just an assumption

Y/N- So you assumed and believed that I’d do all that?

Diggy- *shrugs a little* I don’t know..

*elevator stops*

Y/N- *walks out*

Diggy- *runs after you* Y/N, come back.. *pulls you back*

Y/N- *looks at him*

Diggy- You know Spin, he’s a manipulator, he’ll say anything and you’d believe him..

Y/N- *raises her brow* So you do believe him? Okay then, well thank you Diggy for clearing that up. I really did sleep with your bestfriend because he said so.. you know what, I had a little something planned for us today but you can fuck it. *tries to walk away*

Diggy- *pulls you back again* Babe. Don’t. Let’s not ruin this good thing we have come on. Not again..

Y/N- *looks at him* Fine.

Diggy- *lets go of your arm* What did you have planned?

Y/N- I wanted to go to lunch and celebrate what the label said.. and then chill at home with a movie. That’s all.

Diggy- That’s all? Babe, that sounds great. Come on.. *holds your hand and walks out with you*

It was just crazy coming out of the label’s building. Photographers knew where we were, we were shuffled into a car and headed to the restaurant Y/N had booked a table at for us. 

We enjoyed lunch and I couldn’t help but think about what Spin said.. I know that it wasn’t true. Y/N wouldn’t do that. How could that nigga play in my mind just like that? This shit is crazy…

Y/N- *looks at him* You’re thinking about it aren’t you?

Diggy- Y/N..

Y/N- Be honest..

Diggy- *sighs* Yeah..

Y/N- *puts her fork down* Do you actually think of me like that?

Diggy- I don’t babe..

Y/N- Then you’d know it’s not true at all. I wouldn’t do that and you know me. I’m in a monogamous relationship with you..

Diggy- *holds your hand* I know.

Y/N- So stop believing that.. he’s trying ot break us apart, you know that, right? Why would I go to the effort to get Roger whose all the way in LA to call you and lie?