Chapter 42

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *gets out of bed* *bites toast and goes into the bathroom*

*an hour later*

Y/N- *grabs Harley’s lead* Come on boy, you’re coming with… *leaves*

*in the car* *phone rings*

Y/N- *looks at it* *pulls over and answers it* Hey bruh..

Spin- Hey.. you feeling okay?

Y/N- I’m alright.

Spin- How are things?

Y/N- *sighs* I’m just.. I don’t know.. I wanna forgive him but..

Spin- Exactly. There’s a but. That’s why you can’t take him back..

Y/N- What? Why are you saying this, you’re meant to be on Dig’s side…

Spin- He’s where my loyalties are.. but he cheated on you. And that’s not right, you never deserved that. No one does.

Y/N- I don’t know..

Spin- You deserve better…

Y/N- *sighs and looks down*

Spin- Tell you what, roll by my crib now and we can chill. 

Y/N- I can’t. I have plans.

Spin- Later then?

Y/N- Course.

Spin- Aite, see you then *hangs up*

Y/N- *puts phone away* *starts driving again*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I came home, hoping to see her so we could talk things out properly and address everything. You have no idea how sorry I am.. I feel like if I knew what I did, I’d come to her immediately… why didn’t I remember anything?! 

I was just focused on taking her out and trying to make things right. I know Y/N and sorry’s are the most fake things to her.. but it’s hard when you really mean it and she doesn’t believe you. How could I hurt a good, loyal girl like her? I felt so stupid…

Diggy- *walks in the house* Y/N?! *looks around* Harley…? *walks upstairs*

Diggy- *looks in the bedroom*

The room smelt of recent perfume, that YSL one she loved. The bed wasn’t made and the wardrobe handles had clothes hung and laid on them..  On the coffee table, I saw that the breakfast I’d made her was barely eaten. The coffee cup was almost finished and stained with pink lipstick and the toast I made her was only bitten into once or twice. Half of it left.

Diggy- *calls you*

*call declines and goes into voicemail*

Diggy- *sighs* Y/N… I really need to talk to you. It’s about us…

CHRIS’S P.O.V.

Y/N- *looks at the model* Hmm… *picks up clothes from the rail* I know the style we’re going for.. sexy and lust. or something.

Karreuche- *laughs*

*phone rings* 

Y/N- *hands the model the clothes* Put these on, hold on.. *pulls out the phone* *sees Diggy calling and declines it*

Karreuche- You okay?

Y/N- I’m good.. I wanna get all these models dressed and shit.. *claps hands* Come on people! We have to get changed quicker than this!