Chapter 16

YOUR P.O.V.

*a month later*

Y/N- *phone rings* *looks at it* *declines Diggy’s call*

That was the 5th or 6th time he’d called me today. It’s been a month and he’d called me every single day. On the first day, I told him he needs to stop calling me and he said he’d do it everyday from now on if it meant he’d eventually have me. He even turned up at my house to try and persuade me to tale him back but I told him I needed space and he needed to stay away from me.

Chris had kept his space from me too and he asked me if I was okay, and he must have been suspicious that Diggy had told me what happened between them. I messaged him as normal and it all seemed pretty fine, but I didn’t tell him or my parents what happened between me and Dig, just that we needed some space for a while.

Aria- *walks in* Was he calling you again?

Y/N- *looks at her* What do you think?

Aria- I think he needs to stop messing with you.

Kumi- He’s persistent, you gotta give him that *shrugs*

Aria- *looks at you* You told him to back off, right?

Y/N- Yeah.

Aria- And so he should. *grabs your phone*

Y/N- Aria! *stands up* *tries to take it from her* 

Aria- No, he needs me to tell him to leave it. You wanted space and he isn’t giving it to you..  *phone buzzes in her hand* *reads screen* Chris? *looks at you*

Y/N- *grabs phone* 

Kumi- You’re texting him? Didn’t you tell him you wanted space too?

Y/N- Yeah but..

Kumi- But what? It’s worse than what’s happening with Diggy. Stop texting him. Don’t talk or communicate with either of them. 

Aria- Seriously.

Y/N- *sighs* Alright. *deleted messages* *puts phone down* I won’t talk to either of them.

Aria- That’s better..

Aria was so protective over me. She didn’t like what Diggy did one bit and since I was her baby sister, she was trying to protect me and my emotions a hella lot more while Kumi still thought Diggy was perfect for me and she could see how much I was hurting and she’d know how much Diggy was too.

My heart ached. Not for Chris, but for Diggy. I missed him a lot and being away from him made me feel empty and it broke my heart to decline and hang up on his calls.

I wasn’t happy with the space I had from him, but it was much needed because I could think a lot a straighter now than before. I still had one question, was it too soon to go back into the relationship or do we need more time apart?

Kumi- Spin told me it’s his birthday next week..

Y/N- I didn’t forget that… I was thinking.

Aria- Thinking what?

Y/N- That I should like… I don’t want him spending it alone. 

Aria- Well guess what, he should have thought about that before almost getting violent towards you.. he’s lucky dad doesn’t know that.

Y/N- And you won’t tell him?

Aria- Of course not.

Y/N- I wanna wish him happy birthday at least.