Chapter 22

YOUR P.O.V.

We landed in LA safely and it was my duty to wake up the others from their slumber. Spin was grumpy and Dante was silent, but Diggy was suddenly full of energy. 

We stepped off the plane and we could see some paparazzi form afar and snapping away at us when the plane doors opened. Me and Diggy were the last to get off the plane and he pinched my ass as I walked in front of him. I slapped his hand and shook my head and he just laughed to himself..

*in the car*

Kumi- So, where we staying?

Y/N- Zoey has that all sorted for us…

Kumi- *looks out the window* Hold up… that sign there says Calabasas..

Dante- Really?

Kumi- *nods*

Y/N- I guess we’re staying here.. *looks at Spin* You got a place to stay?

Spin- I thought we’d crash wit you..

Y/N- Nah, you thought wrong.. 

Dante- *looks at you* Oh come on Y/N, they’re like the brothers I never had… *puppy eyes* Please?

Y/N- *rolls eyes* Fine..  they can stay

Diggy- *high-fives Dante*

Y/N- Lucky you’re leaving after two weeks…

Dante- Whatever…

We pulled up to this beautiful house that was bright in the LA heat. The house was cream on the outside and had red tiles on the ceilings. There was a fountain out front and in front of the fountain was Zoey standing next to a Range, Audi and a Lambo..

Spin- *looks at the cars* *whistles* Sweet ride…

Y/N- *gets out* Zo, whose are these?

Zoey- All yours but the Audi. That’s mine. 

Kumi- You serious?

Zoey- Y’all brought your drivers licences right?

Y/N- *nods* 

Zoey- *throws you the keys* Have fun.. you’ll see around the house I left you guys some welcoming gifts and your work schedule. Read them all carefully and I’ll call you in the morning. Don’t break anything.. 

Y/N- Thanks.. *hugs her*

Zoey- *gets in her car* *drives off*

Diggy- *rubs hands together* Let’s have fun…

Kumi- Um, what do you mean?

Diggy- *runs in the house*

*everyone follows him*

When Zoey said she left welcoming gifts, she meant notes and instructions on how to work everything everywhere and what to do. Papers and contracts on my bed I needed to read over and sign, details of my work schedule while I was here and every hour of it was literally planned by Zoey and there was a note on the fridge that said it needed food.. the most important thing.

Kumi- Y/N, you got a pool up in here

Y/N- You’re kidding..

Kumi- *shakes head and runs outside*

Y/N- Perfect..

Spin- *walks outside* Yo, we need food…

Y/N- Alright..