Chapter 15

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Chris- *holds his face in pain* Shit, nigga!

Diggy- *punches him again*

Chris- *touches his lip* *sees blood* punches Diggy*

Diggy- *cheek burns and bruises* You fight like a bitch… *lunges at Chris*

Chris- *pushes him off* Fuck outta here!

Diggy- *stumbles and stands up properly* Naw, you stay away from my girl! I’m serious!

Chris- *chuckles and pants* Or what?

Diggy- *glares at him* *steps to him* Don’t push me

Chris- *shakes his head* Y’all know I can get her whenever I want… 

Diggy- I already told her I ain’t like what you two have going on.. I seen them pictures, that’s fucked up. She’s 17!

Chris- You know what, you carry on like this and you’ll see it backfire. I can do whatever the fuck I want with whoever I want cause I can, but you? *scoffs* Watch and see..

Diggy- Fuck off and away from us… *grabs the wallet* *leaves*

SPIN’S P.O.V.

Spin- *number dials and rings* Come on…

Kumi- *answers call* What?

Spin- Please talk to me

Kumi- I’m blocking you *hangs up*

Spin- Shit no.. ! *redials number* *call denies* *tries again* *call denies again*

Spin- *puts phone down* *puts head in his hands* *breathes frustratedly*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I got back to Y/N’s house in my car. All the way here, I was cleaning up my face and  dabbing off the blood on my cheek.. at least I fucked up Chris and told him what’s what.

Diggy- *rings doorbell*

Y/N- *opens door* *sees his face* What the fuck? Your face Dig.. what happened?

Diggy- Chris. *walks in the house*

Y/N- You were fighting with him?

Diggy- No, we were playing chess *rolls eyes*

Y/N- We gotta clean you up, you’re bleeding and all sorts.. *takes him to the bathroom*

Dante- *sees you both* Woah, what happened?

Y/N- Nothing Dante, don’t worry bout it.. *cleans Diggy’s face*

Dante- You sure?

Y/N- Yeah.

Dante- *shrugs and walks off*

Y/N- *sighs* You’re so stupid for fighting with him, why were you doing that? *dabs his face with cotton*

Diggy- Dude is stupid and has no boundaries. He needs to know his place and that you’re not available anymore *squints and hisses in pain*

Y/N- Nice way of putting it. But you’re just as stupid as him for fighting *puts alcohol on cotton* *dabs his face gently*

Diggy- *hisses in pain* Argh…. *squints eyes*

Y/N- Don’t cry man, it’s just alcohol. The pain will go..

Diggy- That shit burns..

Y/N- Sorry..

Diggy- But I’m serious bout before