Chapter 52

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

*at the funeral*

Diggy- *walks to the front* *looks at your body in the coffin* *breaks down and cries*

Roger- *hugs and holds him tight* It’s okay…

Diggy- *sobs and cries harder*

I took one look at her body… her lifeless body and cried so much. Her hair was perfectly curled, she was in her favourite white dress… only white for the girl that was my heart, soul, angel and wife. She even wore the diamond pendant I bought her when we were engaged. I broke down completely as the funeral went on… reaching in her open casket to hold her hand and cry beside her as I was on my knees. Roger led me back to my seat and I sat down, in tears, crying and crying…

What broke my heart was taking my little Shenae up there to say goodbye to her mommy… I had her in my arms and she looked into the coffin, asking her mom to wake up… when she didn’t, she got upset and cried…

Shenae- *cries* Mommy, wake up!!

Diggy- Baby, she’s not gonna wake up..

Shenae- I want my mommy back..!

Diggy- *holds her tight* I’m sorry baby, I’m so, so sorry…

*later on*

Diggy- *watches the coffin lower in the ground* *looks at Shenae*

Shenae- *sniffles and cries*

Diggy- *crouches down to her* She misses you.. so much Shay, you know that, right?

Shenae- *nods*

Diggy- *wipes her tears* I’m sorry this happened to us. I’m here now, okay? I’m here.. *hugs her*

*a few nights later*

YOUR P.O.V.

Shenae- *sleeping*

Y/N- Shenae?

Shenae- *distressedly tosses and turns*

Y/N- Shay, it’s me..

Shenae- *looks at the end of her bed*

Y/N- It’s me.

Shenae- *blinks repeatedly* Mommy…?

Y/N- *smiles and wipes her eyes* Yeah it’s mommy

Shenae- *sits up in bed* Mommy, where are you?

Y/N- I’m with God and the angels baby, he needed me

Shenae- I miss you, when are you coming back?

Y/N- This might be the last time you see me.

Shenae- *pouts* No..!

Y/N- *touches her face* You’re so beautiful baby, my little Shay. I need you to be good, okay? Everything’s gonna be okay. *holds her hand and kisses her head*

Shenae- Really?

Y/N- *nods* You need to take care of daddy because I have to go now..

Shenae- *cries* No mommy..

Y/N- *lets go of her* I’m sorry baby.. 

Shenae- *cries*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I woke up when I heard cries from my daughter’s room, I rushed in there to see Aria comforting Shenae as she cried. I was tired and confused, but she was crying so much