Chapter 13

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *stands up properly* *pushes Chris’s hands away* Babe? What are you doing here?

Diggy- I came to surprise you.. I guess I got surprised.. *turns around and starts to walk away*

Y/N- *picks up flowers* *runs up to him and pulls him back* No. I’m not letting you leave like this, that’s unfair.. 

Diggy- What’s unfair is you doing this and kissing other guys.. you knew what you were doing..

Y/N- Okay.. *whispers to him and pulls him close* We are not talking about this here..

Diggy- *sighs* *looks at everyone else* Fine, we’ll talk later..

Zendaya- *steps forward* *smirks* Cheating on your boyfriend? Really?

Chris- Um, that weren’t cheating.

Diggy- *glares at him* Can you stay out of this?

Chris- Excuse me?

Y/N- *puts her hand on his arm* Dig….

Chris- She’s acting for a music video..!

Zendaya- *looks at him* That I was meant to be in!

Twist- Well, you turned up late, so you had to be replaced.

Diggy- This ain’t all about you Zendaya..

Pierre- Zendaya, we do not need you here as of now.. maybe next time baby..

Zendaya- *glares at you all* Fine.. *leaves*

Chris- Y/N, you okay?

Diggy- Don’t talk to her…

Y/N- *looks away* *turns to Pierre* Look, Pierre, can we like, leave it for now. I think I need to go..

Pierre- Of course darling.. keep in touch..

Y/N- *nods*

Chris- Hey, Y/N, make sure you call me..

Diggy- *looks at him*

Y/N- Alright, I will

Diggy- *looks at you*

The car ride back home was a long one. It felt like Diggy was driving for ages and it was just silent. I felt so guilty for making him feel like that.. it’s like how he made me feel..

Y/N- I wanna say I’m sorry..

Diggy- *sighs*

Y/N- I really am, and I’m not just saying that

Diggy- You’re not huh?

Y/N- Not at all…look, Dig, I didn’t know what I was doing, I mean I did but.. I wasn’t thinking straight back there. I shouldn’t have kissed Chris. 

Diggy- Look, from what I saw, you looked like you enjoyed it..

Y/N- I kissed for the video.. and I was having fun filming it.. Chris is like 25, you can’t be serious

Diggy- I am serious. I didn’t like what I saw.

Y/N- Do you think I liked knowing you kissed Zendaya? I mean I kissed for cameras, but you kissed her back…

Diggy- *silent* *car stops at lights*

Y/N- Look, just let me outta the car, I can get home from here.. *pulls door handle*

Diggy- No, I’m not doing that

Y/N- *looks at him* I said let me out of the car Dig.. open the doors!