Quick author note

This will be my first (X reader) book that I will be sharing out onto wattpad, and my first creepypasta book, so please correct me about mistakes and other things, no need to be shy about telling me I did something wrong.

Quick disclaimer: Masky/Tim and Hoodie/Brian are not creepypasta characters and belong to THAC/Marble Hornets crew or more importantly Troy Wagner, and Ticci-Toby belongs to Kastoway. 

In no way do I think that they live in the same universe, this is a crossover universe (basically the slenderverse where all the CP characters live in one big mansion). But your character belongs to me (other than the few things that makes them you, such as H/C, H/L, E/C, F/C etc.) ,because I was originally planning this to be MY Oc's story, but I thought it would be a fun X reader!

Now here is somethings you might need to remember if this is your first x reader story (and might help with somethings in the disclaimer) you insert the answer into that space while your reading.

H/C = Hair color (colour if you don't spell it that way)

H/L = Hair length

E/C = Eye color

F/C = Favorite color

Y/N = YOUR name (most important thing)

F/N = Your best friends name

F/G = Your friend's gender (I'm not a monster)

And if there are any more of them I will make it clear on what they mean when they come up!

AND I HAVE SOME "RULES":

-No being assholes in the comments, only constructive criticism

that's all.

enjoy the story, and make sure to comment, and vote! (please, i don't want another one of my stories to flop ;-;)

Derpy out

Originally written: January 22nd 2019 - May 14th 2019

Edited: January 6th 2020 -