-Chapter 5-

(I'm just gonna say that; the next chapter will be based off of a part of I eat pasta for breakfast, but without Lazari. Really, it's just the funny part about how slendy forgot about sally and surrender XD)

-Recap-

 -They both nodded and all four of you went back to training, Laughing, talking, and getting to know each other better, And it went like that for the next month.(yes i changed it, i'm sorry)-

-6:15 AM-

 You had just waken up, and were getting dressed in your proxy clothes. Yesterday was your last day of beginners training and you could finally start on missions, and the boys now had to return to them after helping you train during their mission break, as they were on an 11 month mission only 2 weeks ago. You left your room and went downstairs to get breakfast, walking into the kitchen you see Toby.

 "Morning Toby." You said opening the fridge.

 Toby jumped. "O-oh, morning Y-Y/n." He said, piece of toast in hand.

 You smiled and grabbed/made your F/B/F (favorite breakfast food) and sat on a bar-stool in front of the counter, next to Toby, and starting eating.

 -Time skip, because i'm a lazy mother fucker-

 "Hey, Toby, aren't we supposed to be at Slender's office by now?" You asked, looking towards the boy in question. The two of you had been talking for about 10 minutes at this point.

 "Oh s-shit, Yeah!" Toby said, jumping off the stool, almost falling, and running to Slender's office, you trailing behind. You both made it to his office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in Toby, Y/n." Said Slender from beyond the door.

 The two of you walked in, already seeing Masky and Hoodie sitting down in front of slender. They had been waiting for you two. You and Toby sat next to them, you sat in between Masky and Toby.

 "Alright, now that you are all here. Lets get started on assignments." Slenderman said.

 "Toby, Hoodie. Your assignment is; finding this man, who believes that he can become Jeff the killer, and kill him, without spilling blood." He said, handing Hoodie a file.

 "Y/n. Your's is; going to my brother Trender's house, with this suit, and have him tailor it." Slender said, handing you a folded suit, and a paper with directions.

 "And Masky; you will stay here and watch the house while everyone is out."

 "You three are dismissed." He said.

 And off you went to Trender's house.

-End of Chapter 5-

sorry for it being such a short chapter, but, last chapter was quite long at 1115 words, and I normally write at least 600 words.

now, have a great day/evening!

Derpy out~