Chapter 10

OML I am so sorry for not making a chapter since Wednesday! Hope you enjoy!

 Also, please vote here for who you want the reader to date! Toby, Masky(Tim), or Hoodie(Brian), Make them share, or have three alternate endings, lemme know (please)!

----

You walked over Toby, who had gone to the kitchen; because he didn't want to play Monopoly.

"Hey Toby" you said to him, he hadn't realized you walked in behind him.

He turned around, shocked you were the one that was talking to him, but, he walked past you, not saying a word.

 You felt hurt, you were going to apologize, but, not wanting to cry in the kitchen, you went to your room. you locked your door behind you, and closed your laptop once you got into your room, making sure nobody could enter, other than Slender, but he could teleport, thankfully, he wasn't here. Knowing you were on the third, and top floor, of the mansion, you could get onto the roof. You grabbed your phone and headphones, climbed out the window, and onto the roof.

 It was late night, and there was forest for as far as the eye could see, so, you could see the stars clearly, you laid on the roof. You cried. your phone was in the pocket of your f/c hoodie. You felt like a horrible person, you felt like jumping off of this roof. You took one of your throwing knives out of your pocket, still laying down. You contemplated cutting, but then put it back. Your saddening thoughts raced, as you remembered what a worthless, horrible, stupid, piece of garbage person you are. (In no way should anybody think of themselves this way, so please know that you are all loved!)

-Meanwhile-

Hoodie had fallen asleep on the couch, Ben and Jeff would have drawn all over his face with a marker, but know what happens when you take his mask off, the only two people who have seen his face since him and Masky had became slender's proxies, were Masky and Y/n. Masky was fully awake, and had noticed your absence. He went to find you in your room, he attempted at opening the door "Locked, she never locks the god-damn door." ( ;) all the emos and P!ATD fans should know le reference) 

 He yelled out your name, seeing if you would come open the door, no response. 

 "Y/n! if you don't open the door i will kick it down!" Masky yelled, slightly worried. 

 No response once again. His worry grew, and he yelled again; "Y/n! It's Masky! and if you don't respond I won't hesitate!" 

  He had known of your depression, of course, which made him terrified once he remembered. He yelled for you twice more, worry filled his head. No response what-so-ever. Masky kicked the door down, the lights were off, he looked around, no sign of you anywhere. He saw the open window, looked to the ground through it, not seeing you, he climbed onto the roof. 

 He spotted you, relief hit him like a truck, you worried him so much, he didn't even notice he was crying, he loved you that much. He saw you were crying, and ran to you, enveloping you into a hug. You were shocked, but hugged back, you needed one anyway.

"You worried me sick y/n!" he said, hugging you slightly tighter.

"I did? I'm sorry, Masky... I didn't know." you said, crying, you didn't mean to. Of course you had grown strong feelings for him, so, that made it worse.

-Time skip, brought to you by Masky's sideburns qwq-

You had fallen asleep. Masky carried you to your bed, and tucked you in. 

"Night shortie, love ya." He said, knowing you couldn't hear him.

He kissed your forehead, and left the room.

-End of chapter 10-

Again sorry for the delay, don't forget to vote on whom to date! hope you guys enjoyed!

Derpy out~