-Chapter 22(Part 2)-

(I just realized a few hours ago, how fast this became a FNAF crossover XD) - Author, yesterday.

'Jeremy'

--

Y/n arrived at a house, that was, not what she had remembered, but, it has been 5 years, and Jeremy was 19 at this point, he's moved out by now. She'd noticed the lights were on, thankfully. She walked, from behind the house, seeming like a weirdo to anyone who saw her, to the front door. The house was a light color, with white accents. Y/n knocked on the door, seemingly nervous 'What if he doesn't remember me, or doesn't wanna talk to me, or-' her thoughts were racing, but she was also upset at her boyfriends.

 Jeremy opened the door, his eyes widened when he saw the young woman, "Y-Y/n?! What are- you-" he was unable to comprehend how she got to his house, but pulled her into a hug, he hadn't seen her in 5 years, and was he was her bestfriend.

"Hey Jeremy..." She said, hugging back.

They pulled out of their hug, and Jeremy let Y/n inside.

"How did you get here? Y-you went missing-" Jeremy was trying to come up with an idea on how she got to his house.

"I'll tell you in the morning, Jere. Where can I sleep?" Y/n said, sighing, she already felt a bit better in his presence.

"There's a guest room, let me show you." He said, beckoning her to follow him.

-Meanwhile-

Ben, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie had stopped fighting, for now, and went to bed. Ben was the only one who noticed Y/n wasn't at the mansion, being extremely tired, he would go find her in the morning.

-Time skip, cuz i'm a lazy motherfucker-

 Y/n, at this point, had filled Jeremy in on what was happening, and catching up from their years apart, and he comforted her (Yes, I know, when I was first thinking about the chapter I didn't think about the fact that; Y/n is a murderer. Let's just say; he understood she was forced into it.), about certain things. After 3 hours, a knock was heard from the front door. Jeremy got up from his seat on the couch, and answered it, finding Mike.

"Mike?" Said, both, Y/n and Jeremy.

"Who's she?" Make asked

"My bestfriend, Y/n. Anyway, Mike what are you doing here?" Jeremy said/asked.

"I came to see why you weren't at work. The only times you've missed, you've called in sick." Mike answered.

"It was....." Jeremy trailed off, but continued "-an unexpected visit." he said, looking at Y/n.

"Oh, well- I'm gonna get back to work. Cya tomorrow Jeremy, nice meeting you Y/n!" Mike said as he walked away, to his car.

Jeremy turned away from the door, after Mike got in his car, closing it. He sat back down next to Y/n, and they talked about something to watch. It was Y/n's turn to pick what they were watching. They watched F/M (Favorite movie), until the screen started glitching out. Y/n, of course, knew what was happening, Jeremy on the other hand, didn't, and when he saw the bandaged arm come out of the television screen, he screamed. BEN came out of the screen, and face planted into the carpeted floor.

"Owww" Ben groaned, picking himself up.

"Holy shit, Ben!" Y/n saw the bruises and bandages on Ben, and jumped off the couch. "They did that?" She said, tearing up, holding his arm, looking at the bandages.

"Y/n?" Jeremy said, cowering into the corner of the couch.

"It's okay, Jeremy. Ben doesn't kill every mortal he sees." said woman, told him.

Jeremy nodded, and fixed his posture. Him and Ben introduced themselves properly, and after that, they finished F/M, only 20 minutes, and played video games. While they were playing video games, Ben told Y/n Sally's party was tomorrow, instead of doing it the day before her birthday.

-Time skip, 3:12 PM, same day-

Masky, Toby, and Hoodie, after they didn't see Y/n so far that day, made a bet; Whoever finds her first, gets to go to the ball with her. They all did the same thing, and found Jeremy's house.

-Chapter 22(Part 2) end-

This may be a little all over the place, and I literally came up with half of this, in school, and when I was trying to sleep. ;-;

I still hope you guys enjoyed, I did get tagged, and I need to come up with a schedule for story updates, as i'm starting to get ideas for; 1) A BEN Drowned x Reader, 2) A Jeremy Fitzgereld X Reader, and 3) A Ticci-Toby x Reader! Also; Thankfully I have gotten rid of my Ben problem I've been having! (Hopefully)Have a fantastic day/evening/morning!

Derpy, Ỵ̴̯̳͚̝̱̆͐́̏̓̿̋̇̈́́̕͘o̴͇̻̽͗̈̃͝u̴̺̮͋̋͒͂͂́̈́̈̿̉͘̕̚̚̚͝ ̵͔̭̳̖̩̬̙̜̹̦͛̊̈̆̄̍̀̉͐̕ͅş̵̼̠͈̪͈͚̰̠̎́̉ͅḧ̶̢̧͇̪͖̠̲̬͚̮́o̷̧̢̖̟̣̝̟̞̭̬̯͌̌̒̒̍͋͐̆͋͗̃̚̕͝͠ừ̸̦̖̦͎l̷̬̱̟̻͙̮̪̱̬͓̺̆̀̒ͅͅḑ̶̢̡̛̬̦̥̯̖̫̠̯͖̫̬͊̈́̽̂̀͘̕͜n̷͈͍̪̲̮̤̦̠̞̒͛̊͆̔̄̉͐̒̀͗̈̄̕͠'̵͎͚͕̫͔̤̲̯͙̘͗̌̈̋͑̍̐̐̂̚͝ͅͅͅt̷̮͉͒̀͛̈́͒̆͂͠ ̵̢͕̳͔͙̦͕͚̜̱̹̳̬̰̈́̑̌̎̇̓̎͐̚h̴̘̬͇̃͒̎͒̓̃̇̐͝ả̵̬̭͕̗̦̲̘̰͈̎̿̿̀͜͝͝ͅv̸̨̞̥̫̼̤̱̝̝̩͎̙͖͓̖͑ę̷̨̛̺̤̹̥̹̜̭͉̩̫̙̥̯̗̠͑̔̌͊̍͗̄̾̀̈̇͘͝ ̶̛̖̗̩͉̗͎̂̓͛̄͗̅d̵̹̣͎͙̼͒͗̃͑͋̓̂͐͋̾̀̕̕͘͜͠ͅǫ̴͇͖̳̯̖̩͎͚̙̊̾ņ̷̡̗͉͚͔̠̦͈̳͕̼̬͈̔̍̇͆̄́̈́͌͋̐̉́͛̆̔̚͝e̶̢̞̼̫̝̳̱̣̺̗̠͇͊̆̃̒͗̄̾̕̕̕͜ͅͅ ̴̢̧̙͈̬͇͎̳̘̼̺͇͓͇̪̺͌̀̓͜͝t̷̲̏͌̽̽̿̒͐h̴̤̰̗͖͔͉̜͚̉̽ǎ̴̼̝͕̲̦̞̪̆͂̿͛̂̇̾̓̂͊͘͘͠t̴̗́͗̈́̀̄̿́̂̋͠, out!~

GOD DAMNIT BEN!!