-Chapter 8-

It's been three weeks since the thing with Toby, and you still weren't on talking terms. Just killing people in the forest had gotten you a 348 kill count, half of them were kills you stole from Toby, and at least 75% of them were based off of your anger. Tonight Slender, Surrender, and Sally weren't home, and everyone decided to have a 'family' night, Y'know just fucking around, playing party games, karaoke, stuff like that.

 (Im probably going to regret posting this XD, this idea came to me at 1 am. I was trying to sleep...., if you guessed that the video up top is what masky and hoodie are singing, your correct) Everyone was in the living room, (I was going to put somebody's oc in but their account has dissapeared ;-;) Ben had set up the karaoke machine so we could use YouTube with it. Masky and Hoodie went first.

-skip 20 seconds on the video, italics is masky, underlined is hoodie, both is both-

"C'mon, shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)"

"Boots with the fur (with the fur)"

"The whole club was lookin' at her"

"she hit the floor (she hit the floor)"

"next thing you know shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low!"

"Them baggy sweat pants and the reeboks with the straps (with the straps)"

(I don't wanna write this part, but it's for the comedy, soooo XD)

"Turned around and gave that big booty a smack (ayy)"

"She hit the floor (She hit the floor)"

"next thing you know shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low!"

-End song XD-

"Oh my lord." you said, laughing "That was actually enjoyable!"

Everyone was laughing.

Eventually everyone but you and Toby had gone.

-End of chapter 8-

yes a cliffhanger XD
im sorry tho, I hope you enjoyed my weird chapter. Toby's and Y/n's karaoke thing is for another chapter, because the song thing, and it's going to be important >:3

Hope you enjoyed!

Derpy out~