-Chapter 18-

-Recap: Masky and Y/n turned around. "What the hell?"-

  "Shit." Said Hoodie dropping out of the tree, and landing on his feet.

 "What the fuck you two?!" Masky said, pissed off.

 "W-we-" Toby ticked, trying to say an excuse, but failed, and ran off.

 "Damn-it Toby!" Hoodie said, running after him, but not without yelling a "Sorry!" to Y/n and his best friend.

Y/n was confused, but continued walking, Masky followed, eventually they had found a group of kids, lets just say; it wasn't a pretty sight after that. Hours later, they went home-not before killing more people, reported to slender, and went to bed.

Y/n woke up the next morning, and got dressed, wearing your proxy outfit, like every other day. Y/n walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. Hoodie sat in the kitchen, thankfully not sleeping in cake. (No, it wasn't cheesecake.)

"Good morning, cupcake, how are you?" He asked looking at you.(Yep, came up with a nickname from him! Now to come up with Toby's)

 "Morning hoodie, i'm good, you?" You replied.

 "That's good, i'm doing great knowing your doing good." He said, smiling, his mask was folded halfway up.

 You blushed, thinking; "He's too cute! I just wanna kiss him!!", you were smiling back.

 You got breakfast and ate, sitting across from Hoodie, making casual conversation. You both had finished, and were talking, and making each other laugh. Out of the blue hoodie said; "Your laugh is too cute, cupcake, I love it." he hadn't meant to say it, but did, and he was blushing, although you couldn't see.

 You blushed, he could see. "Thanks Hoodie... but, it really isn't. You on the other hand; are just cute in general." You said, face flushed, looking at him. "I-I mean-" You stumbled for words realizing what you said, but were cut off by soft lips touching yours. Hoodie was kissing you, and you were shocked. You kissed back. Soon enough, the need for air separated you two. You smiled, so did he.

 "I love you, Y/n. Do you love me?" Hoodie said/asked.

"If I didn't would I kiss back? Of course I love you!" You said, pulling him into a hug.

-End of chapter 18-

I really enjoy writing the Brian chapters! so I hope you guys enjoyed as well.

Anyway i'll see ya'll (I'm not sorry) in the next chapter!

Derpy out!~