-Ending 1- ~Brian~

Hello everyone! I'm extremely sorry for my absence for almost a month, and i'm here to finish up the story... Yes. You read that right. This is the final chapter for this book.

-

*Time skip*

 You were standing in the hall, looking at the doors that used to hold rooms that belonged to the dearest people to you. Now, they belonged to replacements. Slenderman had killed Tim not long after Toby died, and a few months later, he had three new proxies. You walked outside, to the graveyard; to the graves of the people you loved. It had been 4 years. You were a shell of who you were so long ago, now know as 'Slenderman's killing machine'. You had only cried on the anniversary days of their deaths, and alone. 

 You looked to Brian's grave, you spoke to the grave, as if talking to Brian himself "H-hey, I-I miss you, so much" you sobbed, "I-I wish I could hear your voice again... It gets so much more painful every year..." you continued, having a flashback to the time in the park.

*Flashback*

  You hugged him for a second, blushing. Then you got out of the hug, and tagged him, saying "Tag your it!" and running away like a small child.

 You and Brian played Tag for at least an hour, before going home. The two of you were walking home, actually, Brian was walking, you were on his back. While he was giving you a piggy-back-ride, you took a stick from a tree, and hit him on the head, laughing.

 "Ow. Y/n what was that for?" Brian asked, looking back at you.

 All you said was: "Onward my noble bitch!", pointing the stick forwards.

 "Neigh" Brian deadpanned, laughing, and running.

 The two of you laughed, cracked jokes, played around, and blushed a few times, all the way home.

*End of flashback*

 "Neigh."

 Your eyes shot open and you turned you head towards the voice. What you saw staring back at you was shocking. "B-Brian?", you sobbed, he was there, looking at you.

 You ran at what you saw, and hugged it. You felt his arms wrap around you, and kiss your forehead. You pulled away and looked into his eyes, indeed, it was him.

 "A-am I dead?" You asked.

 Brian turned you around, and you saw: yourself? You were laying, dead, against the tombstone, your own knife in your throat. You looked back at Brian, as he pulled you into a kiss. You realized how much you missed him, and his love. You pulled away, looking into each other's eyes.

 He smiled at you, saying "I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

~End~