Chapter 12

-Y/n Flashback-

 you were walking home, it was a normal day. You saw your foster parents were home, meaning, you would be beat, again. you walked inside, closing the door as quietly as possible. As soon as you saw the coast was clear, you ran for the stairs, once you were at the top, you saw your foster father, he had his belt in his hands.

 "Y/n what did I tell you about coming home at this time?" He said, sounding pissed.

"D-don't, or else i'll get beat." you said, scared.

 "Good, you understand."He said walking toward you.

 He hit you with the belt, as you yelped. Afterwards, you had been hit in the face 3 times, got kicked and punched in the stomach each once, and you had several belt marks on your arms and legs. He left to go downstairs, while you stumbled to your room. You flopped onto your bed, which you surprisingly had, and cried yourself to sleep.

-End of flashback-

-It's the next day from last chapter-

 You woke up, your dreams were normally like this. Memories. You got up, checking the time. 7:30 AM. You got dressed into your proxy outfit, and left the room. You still wanted to apologize to Toby for screaming at him weeks ago, but he had ignored you when you tried. "He probably hates you" you thought "Or he thought you would hurt him again" you thought again "Probably both." you decided in your head.

 Toby was in the kitchen, talking to Tim and Brian. Sure, you wanted to apologize, but, you couldn't now. You've already had a bad morning. So you got a bowl of F/c (favorite breakfast cereal, if you don't like cereal, think of a bagel, or something else you like.), and without talking left to go to your room, as, your not aloud to eat on the couch, nobody is. You went to your room, and stayed there, until slender would call you to his office for assignments.

-Let's focus on Le boys-

Tim and Brian were glaring at Toby, as Y/n was more uncomfortable around him after he wouldn't talk to her the other night, when she tried to apologize, so she didn't even talk to them.

"L-ook. I'm-m sor-sorry fo-r what I d-id." Toby said, to the other two, knowing that they were 100% pissed at him for hurting Y/n.

"Rogers. If you were sorry, you would've let her apologize." Masky said, glaring less.

"I thought she was gonna yell at me again." Toby said.

"I'm just gonna say; you, Toby, have no chance with her. I've already gotten pretty close to her." Hoodie said.

"Hoodie, so have I!" Masky said, looking to hoodie, their masks were covering their mad expressions.

"Se-eriously, yo-u two, w-when I apol-logize she is g-oing t-to l-love me-e." Toby said, as he ticked and twitched.

"No, she's gonna love me!" said both Masky and Hoodie.

"Y/n, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby, all report to my office, now." said slender, from his office.

They all went to his office, and sat down. Y/n sat in between Hoodie and Masky. Slender was unaware of what had been going on between Toby and Y/n.

"Okay, Hoodie and Masky, you two will be stalking this man, do the same thing you did with Y/n." Slender told them, handing them a folder, and a notebook each.

"Y/n, Toby, you two will be disposing of two families. Do not make it a clear murder." He said, handing them a folder, holding the information they needed.

"Alright, you are dismissed." Slender said.

The four of them left Slender's office, holding their folders.

-End of chapter 12-

hope ya'll enjoyed 

Derpy out~