-Chapter 13-

-Recap-

-And the four of them left his office-

 It had been an hour since the four of you got your assignments, Masky and Hoodie had left to go stalk the new-to-be proxy, a few minutes after. You still hadn't talked to Toby about the assignment, or, really, at all. It was just you, Eyeless Jack, Slender, and Toby in the mansion.

 You were lying on your bed, staring at one of your throwing knives, when you barely heard a knock on your door. You looked to the door, saying "Come in!", it surprised you to see Toby walking in. You sat up, looking at him, he looks sad, almost like he regretted something.

  "Hey Toby, it's been a while." You said, with a sad tone.

  "H-Hey Y/n. I, u-uh, need t-to talk t-o you." Toby said, ticking.

  "I need to as well, but, shoot." you said, listening, you missed his smile, his laughter, his sad puppy eyes when he drops waffles (Yep, still miss that puppy face qwq), really, you just missed him, so, you wanted to hear him out.

   "I-i'm sor-ry for k-killi-ng that w-wom-an. I'm s-sorry fo-r i-ignor-ing you, I th-thoug-ht you w-ere gonn-a yell a-at me." he said, looking at you, his goggles and mouth guard weren't on his face, so, you could see his teary eyes.

  "Oh, Toby, no... I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was upset, it's okay, if you hadn't killed her, I might not have been able to meet you, Masky, and Hoodie." You said, getting up and hugging Toby.(If she would've adopted you, you would've became more happy, and if you became happy, you would've declined the offer to become a proxy, and you would be killed. Or if you became happy, slender wouldn't pass you, and you would've never been taken to the mansion)

  Toby hugged you back, he was beyond happy, he did love you after all. After a while you two broke the hug and went downstairs to look at the assignment. The assignment was to kill your foster family.

-End of chapter 13-

There was gonna be more, but my mom is making me get off my computer >:(
and i'm not happy about it either.

Hope you enjoyed!

Derpy out~