-Chapter 16-

-Sorry for being gone for so long, I didn't have any motivation recently, but, I got the motivation to write this chapter from what iv'e been reading recently. Some of you, may know what I mean, as, I replied to their comments on it. Hope you enjoy!-

-3 weeks later-

-your sleeping-

You were in the same place as all your dreams have been for almost a month now, you felt as if, it wasn't a dream. You were in an office, it was 11:53, your co-workers were late, normally they were here by 11:50.

"Fucking hell, I swear if that grape did something to them." You said, pissed, not wanting to be here alone. Sure, you were a murderer, but, these things, were scary.

Your co-workers came rushing in. One of them had light brown hair, and emerald green eyes, he was shorter than the other. The second, was tall, he didn't have hair, and he had blue eyes. (If you see where i'm going with this, you should know that i'm going off of the fandom's version of them, and I'm only using two of them... sorry! I know that they were in different locations, this is a mix of only the first and second.)

"About time you two!" You said to them, fixing your hat.

"S-sorry Y/n." Said the brown haired one.

"It's okay Jeremy." you said as the two of them sat down.

"What did you think Vincent did something?" The blue eyed one asked.

"Yes I did Mike, you ass-hat! At least Jere apologized." You yelled at him.

The night started, it was the 5th night, so, it was quite a bitchy day, but, seeing as you've been doing this for almost a month, you got it.

-Time skip, so close to 6-

"Hey, guys?" you asked the guys, not hearing the music box anymore.

"Shit!" Yelled Mike.

"Bonnie!" Yelled Jeremy.

You were royally screwed, but then, the bell for 6 am rung.

"Oh my lord! We made it!" You said, hugging them.

after a moment of hugging, you all left, but, once you walk out the doors you wake up.

-End of chapter 16-

So, this is my new idea for another book! But because FNAF is dead, i'm not sure if I should write it or not. I would love to know if I should write a Jeremy x reader x Mike type thing, or all the night guards! I like this chapter, but I feel as if iv'e lost my readers' interest. I'd love to hear feedback about this, so please, help me out!

Sorry for such a short chapter, especially after being gone for so long.
Hope you all enjoyed, c'ya in the next chapter!

Derpy stabbing le grape~

-wait what?