-Chapter 6-

-A few days later, at the Slender-mansion-

Slender was laying on the couch, trying to remember what hes was supposed to do today. Then it came to him.

"FUCKING HELL I FORGOT ABOUT SURRENDER!!" He said flying up from his laying position.

"Y/N AND SALL- OW" Slender had gotten up too fast, and fell off the couch.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" He ran to the door. Yelling into the house as he ran out the door; "Jack, are in charge! I forgot to pick up Y/n, Sally, and Surrender up from Trender's house!"

Jack, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie all came out of their rooms.

"Fucking hell." Jack said. 

"How the hell did he forget about Y/n?!" Masky said, he knew he could never forget about you.

"I could never forget Y/n." Said both Hoodie and Toby.

The three looked at each other with challenging glares.

"I swear, if you three start arguing, fighting, or just plain being annoying I will take your kidneys and eat them in front of you, while your bleeding to death." Jack said, pissed off already.

-To you, Slendy, Sally, and Surrender-

"I'm sorry I forgot about you?" Slender said, slightly sounding like a question.

"It's okay." surrender said, carrying Sally on his back who said; "No it isn't." 

"Yeah, ass. I take your new suit tailored and this is the thanks I get! Being forgotten about! but because your my boss, I forgive you, and I apologize." You said, but remembered that slender could literally kill you and is your boss, so you quickly came up with the last part.

Realization hit Slender, as he remembered. "Wait. did I leave them alone?" he asked himself. "I DID LEAVE THEM ALONE!" He said grabbing his head. After that, the four of you ran back home.

 Slender opened the door to find chaos. Hoodie was laying on the floor, he couldn't stop the chaos, so he had is mask folded right above his mouth, he was sadly eating burnt toast. Toby was chasing Masky because he 'Stole his Y/n picture' whatever the hell that means, Jeff was beating up Ben, probably because he was trying to flirt with Lulu, and Jack was laying upside down on the couch telling Ben and Jeff that Slendy was gonna be pissed.

"BOYS!!!" Slender yelled at them, as all of them froze and looked at him in horror, all but jack of course, he was saying "I should become a psychic."

"I am going to turn around and go... whatever this is before me better not be here when I do return."

You giggled, as Sally stiffled her laughter. "Oh my..." surrender said, seeing the chaos.

-End of chapter 6-

sorry for it being short again, I had written more but I have a really bad headache, and i couldn't the chapter the way it was, so, I copied it, and got rid of it. (It was alot I got rid of, and it was some angsty shit, so prepare yourself for tommorow's chapter >:3)

That's all!

Derpy out~