-Chapter 20-

HOLY SHIT GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE FEBRUARY! Because I have just realized I haven't updated in forever, and didn't plan anything for the story, we're just gonna go with the flow.

Recap: "A-are you o-kay, Y-/n?!" yelled Toby.

--

You were in tears, as Toby speeded towards your bed. You could only shake your head 'no', as you sobbed. Jeremy was your bestfriend. (Y/n thinks he is just part of her imagination, but he still is her bestfriend in her mind. He's actually her bestfriend from elementary and middle/junior high school, and that's why he's in her dreams.) Toby pulled you into a hug, as you cried into his chest, and pet your head comfortingly (lol, you get what I mean?).

Eventually, you fell asleep in Toby's arms, and because he couldn't get out of your death-gripping cuddle, he just slept the rest of the night with you, but not before whispering: "I love you, Y/n."

-In the morning-

You woke up, with Toby still cuddling you, your legs intertwining. Your face was a deep shade of red. Toby stirred in his sleep, and woke up, he realized what was happening and blushed, but, he didn't let go.

He looked into your eyes, in an adoring/loving way? "Good morning, Y/n, sleep well?." he said.

"Good morning, Toby. I slept well, thank you." you said, looking into his eyes.

 Your eyes flashed to his lips, his to your's, and back to eachother's eyes. The two of you slowly moved your lips closer, until they touched, in a loving kiss. Toby's lips weren't rough, but soft. The kiss ended, much to their dismay, because of the need for air. You looked at Toby, who was looking at you.

"I love you." You both said, surprising each other.

You giggled, saying; "Your such a dork, Toby."

"Yeah, but you love me." He said, winking.

You laughed, he loved your laugh.

Eventually, you both got up, and went to get ready for the day.

-Time skip, because i'm really fucking lazy-

It had been two days since Toby confessed, you felt slightly guilty for kissing all three of the boys, but, none of you were official, so there wasn't much of a problem. But, of course, the boys made a problem. They all started getting very protective of you, which they already were, but, it was a competition between them.  Today, they finally came up to you and said; "Who do you love, Y/n?"

You couldn't choose, and they kept arguing.

"Obviously Y/n loves me!" Tim said

"No, she loves me." Said Toby

"You two, look at her! Your making her upset!" Yelled Brian at their stupidity.

They looked at you, your eyes teary. "I love all of you, I can't choose." you said, looking at them. "It's either none of you, or a-" you stopped, realizing what you were about to say, but went with it. "I don't want to hurt you guys, and your friendships. So It's either: none of you, or all of you." you said, seriously.

The boys looked at you in shock, but replied "I don't want to share, but I also don't want to not have Y/n in my life." Tim said, looking at Toby, and Brian. Toby made an agreement 'Mmhm' and nodded.

"I will respect, any, and all of your decisions, Y/n." Brian said to you.

Did I mention, you were in the living room?

You pulled all of them into a hug, "I love you all.", you whispered.

"we love you too" They all said.

-The end-

or is it?

I am not sure if you guys would like more or not, so please let me know! ANd if you do want more chapters, please, leave some chapter ideas in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Derpy, slowly dying inside, out!~

Wait- what the fuck- WHAT THE HELL?!  WHO ARE YOU??

k̸̻̱̠͍̠̬͙̲̬͛͛̋̽̏̋͒̏͗̇̇̂̋̃͝ī̶̹̌̋̉̕͝l̶̢̡̛͎̦̖̯̥͉̜͕͇̩̾̽̍̽͂̔̑̊͜l̸̢͔͈̖̦̟̖͉̗̯͕̤̲͕͎̻̂͆͛̍̐̑͑͛͠e̶͚̙͗̈́̾̈́͒͝ŗ̶̨̡͙͚̳͓̤̘̬͕͚̺́̇̈́̓͒̾̋͗͜ ̶̤́̎̄̓̿͛̎́̾͑̆̄́̉̇̆̆͘͘q̶̢̢̫͔̣͔̖̤̤̠̹͛̆̋̇͐̂͐ͅṻ̶̺͎͙̯̻̲̗̣́̐̏̾ͅͅi̸̘̥̱̪͕͆́̀̈́͛̑̃͒̎̅͘͝ñ̴͚͚̊̃̋̑̉̇͊͛͌̀̅͑̓̒̇,̶̨͍̫̖̦̖͓̠͓͇̰̰͎̙͎̦͛̔̆̊̏̔̎͂͗̏̃ ̸̡̨̢̛̘̳͖̠͈͎̻͓͖͈̬͑͊̏̓͒̒͂̒̀͛̍̀̔̀̽̍̓̀́̈̃͘͝o̷̢̲̟̩̪͇͉͔̤̰̰̦̯̘̟̪͉͓̥̱̜̣̺̖̍ṵ̴͖͒̏̓͊̆̈͒͊̓̇̏̇̒͂͒͐̿͆͗̚͝͝͠ţ̶̨̼̯͔͎͈͙̦̮͓͇͙̪͙̹̪̙̤͒͗̇̇̏̆̒͌̇̔͜~̴̧̬̼̻̐̂͌̇͐̎́̎̀̃͗̈́̍̋̈͒͊̑̄̀̔͋̍̈́