-Chapter 2-

-2:35AM later that night-

(lets focus on the proxies here, also i need to clarify the ages here. Toby is 19, he has been a proxy for 2 years now. Masky and Hoodie both will be 20.(I know that its not their actually ages but it's all I got) and Y/N has to be 18 because I don't want people screaming things like "PEDOPHILES" at me .

 The proxies were told to pick up the girl, Y/N L/N, the girl they had been stalking for almost a year now, to start her proxy training. Masky, Toby, and Hoodie were walking through the forest, in sight of Y/N's house.

 "Rogers, slow your ass down!" Masky shouted.

 Toby slowed his pace. "Sorr- ry Masky. I'm ju- just excited" his mouth guard turned up like he was smiling, but then it turned down. All his excitement gone in a flash, he walked.

 Masky sighed, he was used to Toby's personality disorder, looking to the house.

 They all were excited.

 The three of them had watched her closely for 10 months, just to find out if she was good enough to be a proxy, and she passed. They all knew how she fought, how she acted, what her favorite foods, colors, things, activities, everything were, They knew her sleep schedule, they knew everything  about her. 

 And can I just say; they had all been hoping she would pass, they liked this girl. Like really bad.

 They arrived at the house, the dark blue paint was painted only a month ago. They had learned that they didn't need anything to knock her out once she was sleeping months back, as she slept through Toby knocking down 20 different things around her room, and Masky shouting at him for it, thankfully nobody else was in the house that night, as Y/N's foster parents and siblings, had left her all by herself to go on a family cruise, and were gone for 3 weeks.

 The proxies used a ladder that sat along the side of the house to get to Y/N's room on the second floor. As the three climbed into the room they saw her white walls, and her bed that sat in the far right corner from the door. Toby had an empty backpack to put her posters, non-school related notebooks, and anything else she would put in her room, as they already took her PS4, Xbox one, and all her games days ago- making sure BEN didn't take them. Hoodie, being the only one who wouldn't be creepy and gross about her undergarments, had to empty her school bag and put all her clothes into it. By 3:15 they had finished packing her items, and were ready to take Y/N to the mansion.

"Hey, Masky, here." Hoodie said as he threw Y/N's favorite F/C hoodie at him, "put that on her, she's only wearing a tank top, and sweatpants. it's cold outside."

Masky nodded, putting the hoodie on her, and picking her up bridal style, carrying her out the window, and away into the forest, Hoodie and Toby following close behind.

--End of chapter 2--

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I certainly did. 

sorry for it being so short btw.

I will probably get the 3rd chapter done or started tonight as I have nothing better to do.

I would say that the 'Slender Forest' isn't anywhere geographically, and from any woods or forest area around the world it can go to the mansion, only creepypastas can get to the mansion because Slenderman controls the 'geographic' location and allows creepypastas to be able to navigate and go where ever they want. Hopefully that made sense.

Welp, Have a good day/evening!

Derpy, out~