-Chapter 3-

-In the morning-

 Y/N woke up the next morning, confused on where the hell she was. "What the hell?" she said looking around. The bed comforter was F/C, the pillows cases and sheets being 2nd/F/C (2nd favorite color). The walls were a light shade of F/C, there was a TV on a shelf, she looked down at the shelf underneath, 

"No fucking way. This is where my Xbox and PS4 went!" she semi-shouted.

 There sat a black bean bag chair in front of it. She looked at the two shelves holding all her books, movies, games, and knicknacks. There was a dresser a few feet from the beside table, which was to the left when you walk into the room. A desk sat between the shelf and the door, Y/N's laptop sat on top, an office rolling chair pushed in. 

 The bed was in the far right corner from the door, a bedside table next to it, her backpack hung by a hook on the door. she looked at her F/B (favorite band), F/S (favorite show), F/M (favorite movie), and her F/G (favorite game) posters that were on the walls. 

 "Why is all my stuff here?" she asked to nobody, as she got up to look in the dresser. Seeing her clothes, she grumbled.

 "Because this is your room Y/N." spoke a deep-ish voice, definitely male.

 Y/N jumped looking in the direction of the door. She saw three men, one had dark brown hair, almost black, and wore a white mask with black feminine looking features, dark jeans, some random pair of leather shoes, and a tan jacket. The one standing in the middle had plain brown hair, was shorter, and definitely scrawnier than the other two. He wore a grey hoodie, with a dark blue hood, and striped sleeves, dark jeans, black converse high-tops, what looked like a black turtle neck, yellow-orange goggles, and a black mouth guard. The third one wore a black ski-mask with red stitched on eyes and a frown, a light yellow hoodie, dark jeans, and some leather shoes.

 "Who are you?! Are you the people who kidnapped me?!" Y/N asked looking at the feminine masked man.

 "I am Masky" The feminine masked man said, hand on his chest, he was the one who spoke a minute before. "This is Ticci-Toby" Masky said pointing at the shorter boy, who's mouth guard tilted slightly, showing he was smiling. "And This is Hoodie." Masky finished, pointing at the yellow-hooded man, who waved.

 "And, what we did will be explained, please get dressed and we will take you too boss for an explanation." Hoodie said, walking out. Masky and Toby followed.

 "Boss huh?" Y/N thought.

-Time skip to slender's office-

Y/N walked in, and sat in a chair, looking at the chair behind the desk, which was turned to face away from the four chairs in front of the desk. Masky, Toby, and Hoodie stood by the double doors, facing the same direction.

 "hello Y/N" Spoke a slightly demonic, dad like voice (basically a slightly demonic tone mixed with Slenderman's voice in the I eat pasta for breakfast comic dubs by Phattuckproductions)

-End of chapter 3-

HAHA cliffhanger

im sorry,  but i don't feel like writing for any longer, and feel like this is good enough.

well, have a good day everyone

Derpy out