-Chapter 14-

(Most chapters will take a 3rd person pov, In this chapter Y/n questions the 'friendships' between her and the other proxies, damn you Jeff. So, it will say alot about how, the proxies were faking being friends with her. which wont actually be true XD, PLOT PURPOSES)

  It had been 2 weeks since you, Hoodie, Masky, and Toby had started to stalk the new-to-be proxy. Toby had 'accidentally' dropped his hatchet on him, on the first night, after you called him cute. It was the annual proxies' day off. (That's totally a thing...., also, you might ask; 'why are all the chapters taking place when the proxies, and Y/n are home?' well, because; I can't write murder for shit.) You were sleeping in, as, you haven't done that in years, and you needed it, as you had found out that you never had friends, because Jeff had convinced you that; Toby, Masky, and Hoodie, hated you, and were forced to be nice.

 Now, in the living room. Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were sitting on the couch. They were talking about how all three of them love you, and who was gonna date her.

 "I spent a whole day with her." Hoodie argued, even though he doubted you even liked him like that.

 And, they argued, alot. Obviously, Jeff, had known the three loved you, but, he hated you. He didn't want you alive, he wanted to kill you himself, but, then slender would kill him. So, he would drive you to suicide, as, that's the only option.

 -Time skip to after you wake up-

 You were walking downstairs, dreading seeing your 'friends'. You were upset, and just wanted some poptarts, so you could watch some netflix. (sPoNsOr Me NeTfLiX) You saw the proxies, and heard them saying your name. They saw you, and shut up. You didn't want to know what they were talking about, you knew it was about you, but, it seemed bad.

 "Good morning, Y/n!" called out one of them.

 You ignored it.

 You got a box of poptarts, seeing as there were at least 20 boxes in the cabinets, and left for your room. As you left the kitchen, hands grabbed your shoulders, you looked up to see Tim or as most say; Masky. You didn't want to look at him, you didn't want to cry right here.

 "Shortie? You okay?" He asked, as the other two were fuming behind him, as, they wanted to ask that.

 "Yes, now take your filthy hands off of me, Tim." You said, 100% trying not to cry right here, not focusing on how his eyes showed hurt, as you were looking at the floor. (He's wearing his mask)

 He let go, and you sprinted to your room. As you got in, you slammed the door and locked it. You put your back against the door, and slid against it, onto the floor. You cried eating poptarts for a while.

-Let's focus on the boys, right after you sprinted away-

 "What was that?" Tim asked the other two.

 "I don't know. She didn't want to be around a single one of us." Said Brian, confused.

 "I say this is Masky's fault." Said Toby.

 "What?! No. This is your fault Rogers." Tim said, this wasn't his fault, right?

This went on for hours.

-Two days later-

 Toby went to check on you, as you hadn't left your room in days, but Jeff was standing next to your door. He was whispering things through the door, Toby could barely hear the words, "Everyone hates you, go kill yourself.", but he did, and he was fuming. He ran back downstairs, to get Masky and Hoodie.

  "I need to get into Y/n's room, and Jeff is in the way. May I add that he told her to kill herself?" He told them, after they heard the last part; they were already running up the stairs.

  Tim ran at Jeff, tackling him, Jeff fell out a window, and into a tree. Hoodie tried the door, locked. Tim and Toby were standing behind him.

 "Y/n?!" the three yelled, there was no answer.

 -End of chapter 14-

Sorry there haven't been any chapters for a bit, and for the cliffhanger. Hopefully the next chapter will be out tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed!

Derpy out!~