-Chapter 19-

-After you and Hoodie shared your kiss(es), you hang out, and do a few missions and such throughout the day-

-D r e a m  T i m e-

You were, once again, in the office, it was 11:48, Jeremy and Mike were going to come in any minute. (Yes, this is part of the plot line, okay?) It was 11:49, and you saw Jeremy walk in- wait, only Jeremy?

"Hey Jeremy, where's Mike?" You said/asked, fiddling with your Bonnie mask.

"H-hey Y-Y/n. Doll got sick (Mike's Girlfriend/Wife. I forgot) and Mike's taking care of her."

"Oh, that's understandable. So, how was your day, Jere?" You replied, and asked, looking at Jeremy.

"M-my day was good. How b-bout' your's?" Jeremy asked looking at you.

"My day? Well, it was pretty good, but I have a problem..." You said to him, thinking back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"y'know how i've told you I liked fou-I mean- three guys?" (Heheheh >;3)

"Y-Yeah." Jeremy replied

"Two of them have confessed to loving me... and... well.. that makes one left."

"That's gotta b-be crazy." Jeremy said.

With that, the 12 am bell rang, signaling the start of your's and Jeremy's shift. The two of you began work.

-Time skip to 5:45 AM-

Balloon Boy and Mangle were in the office, Freddy and Toy Freddy were in the hallway, Toy Bonnie and Chica were in the vents. You and Jeremy were screwed, so you had to wear your masks.

"Y-Y/n i-i'm really s-s-scared." Jeremy whispered, his stutter was worse than normal, you could tell he was crying.

"It will be okay Jeremy, don't worry..." You whispered back to him, crying, you really didn't believe yourself.

Jeremy intertwined his hand with yours, it was shaking, but so was yours. He pulled you into a hug, and he pulled you two out of your chairs to the floor, basically hiding behind the desk, using it as a cover. The masks forgotten, as they fell off your faces.

"Goodbye, Y-Y/n..." Jeremy said, looking into your eyes, tears falling out of your's and his eyes. Just then, he was pulled away by Bonnie, you could only watch, and scream out his name.

-End of dream-

You shot up from your bed, and, you guessed it, were screaming out Jeremy's name. Toby zooms into your room.

"A-are you o-kay, Y-/n?!"

-End of chapter 19-

Toby's confession is up next!

sorry I only did the dream! This was me putting an end to her dream sequences, so I can focus on writing the story (Y'know, actually focusing on the proxies.) and get started on my other book ;)Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Cya in the next chapter!

Derpy hitting Bonnie with a crowbar out~

Wait- where are these coming from?