Chapter 1

News and Breakage of Bonds...

Author's POV... 

One day, Y/N was finishing up a few files for work in her office when a co-worker came in to inform her of something... "Hey Y/N. The boss wants to see you," they said. Y/N nodded in acknowledgement and fixed herelf before walking to her boss's room. 

She knocked on the door twice before hearing a faint 'come in' from the other side. She opened the door, and sat down in the chair that was placed in front of his desk. 

"You needed to see me sir?" She asked politely.

"Yes. I wanted to inform you that you have been given a month off of work. I see that you've been working hard, and you've already had about the rest of this month's workload completed. I hope you'll have a nice day and I'll see you in a month!" He announced. 

Y/N became excited about the break from work and excused herself with a small bow. She said a small 'thank you' before leaving his office. She then went back to her cubicle workspace, cleaning up and packing her things to leave. She said her 'goodbyes' and left the office. Once she left the office building, she called her best friend, Sasha, to tell her of the news.

"Hey Sasha! Guess what!" Y/N exclaimed into the phone. 

"What?" Sasha answered. 

"I got a month off of work! Now that means I could hang out with Seth more often! What should I do?" She asked. The other end of the phone was silent for a bit, but then Sasha came back... 

"What if you surprise him with a vacation to the states or something? You guys could go out and have an awesome time!" Sasha suggested. 

Y/N gasped and said, "Sasha your a genius! That's make him so happy! Meet me at the mall! You're going to help me get the supplies for this!" 

"Fine. Meet you there in 20," She sighed as she hung up. Y/N felt as giddy as a little kid getting ice cream after talking with Sasha about surprising Seth with this small vacation getaway that she was planning to take him on. 

At the Mall... (Y/N's POV)

I was so excited to tell Seth about the small vacation I had planned to go on with him. We've both been super busy with work since we got out of high school, so we haven't had a lot of time together. Although, I think that this would be the perfect opportunity to use to have some alone time together. I did try calling him, as I couldn't help myself, but funny enough he didn't answer. I guess he was still busy with work and decided to turn his phone off to focus. 

I guess fate doesn't want me to spoil the surprise just yet. Just as a bit of background information, Seth is my boyfriend that I've been with for about 4 years. Pretty much all of high school I was dating him. Sasha is my childhood friend that went to high school with me, and she was the one who introduced me to Seth. We hit it off well, and eventually he asked me out. It was around mid-terms for our 2nd semester of freshman year. 

Anyways, when I got to the mall, I saw Sasha standing there as she waited for me. I attacked her with a bear hug, making my presence known. She hugged me back, but not before telling me off for scaring her.

After chatting abit outside of the mall, we decided to go in and start on our shopping. We chatted the whole time, making this more of a hangout rather than making seem like it was somewhat like a boring chore to do. We were finished with getting the main decorations and I was constantly mentioning how excited I was to be going on the trip with Seth. 

"I'm so excited to tell Seth! I wonder if we could wear matching vacation outfits!" I squealed, jumping up and down. I guess that constantly mentioning the vacation got a bit annoying to Sasha because she just rolled her eyes at me. She smiled, but that soon changed as she noticed soemthing that was off to her. She immediately stopped walking when she looked onwards at something...