Chapter 14

Old Relationships to New Crushes?!?!?!?!?! 

"Pardon me, but which of these girls is your ex," Vernon fumed. He was not happy to see such a bitchy people  in front of him. Matter of fact, all them weren't happy to see Seth or any of the other men that were presently standing outside the dance room doors. 

Seth just smirked as he pushed himself off the wall. "Guess," was all he said as he stood there. 

"I'm his ex girlfriend, but you know what. I'm glad I left you," Y/N spat back, clinging onto Joshua's arm tightly. For every step he took towards her, was 2 steps back for Y/N. 

"Boys... you know what to do,' Seth called. The girls then looked around, but then realised that there were bodies behind Seth in the shadows. They revealed themselves to be... the rest of the girls' ex boyfriends. Each ex kept trying to do their own thing, techinally harassing the girls. 

"J-Jack..." Myra stuttered out. Jack moved closer to her, resulting in Vernon having to use his body as a barrier. 

"Get out of my way," Jack growled, but Vernon didn't move. He stood there, being the wall between both Myra and Jack. 

 "Princess, come here," Jack cooed in a sickeningly sweet voice. 

"I don't think she would like that," Vernon commented slyly. 

"How do you know? You're not her boyfriend," Jack mocked. 

"For your information, I am her boyfriend. I would appreciate it if you would stop harassing my girlfriend," Vernon shot back. 

Meanwhile, Aria was having stuggles with her ex, Ralph, as he kept trying to get Aria back with him. She kept rejecting him, but he kept on persisting...

"Please Aria! Can we just talk this through and be together again?" Ralph persisted. 

"NO! I don't want to be with you! You only cared about one thing, your reputation," Aria refused. She felt disgusted at his behavior and was grateful that Seokmin was holding onto her. Ralph suddenly got on his knees and began begging her...

"Please Aria. We could make this work. I'll pay you thousands of dollars to get back with me!" Ralph offered. 

Aria shook her head saying, "Love can't be bought with money. Love takes time and commitment. You can't persuade me to get back together with you just because you're rich." 

While Aria dealt with the rich snob of an ex, Sasha dealt with a perverted playboy...

"Don't touch me Daren!" Sasha shrieked. She was trying to get away from Daren, her ex, who tried to grab her breast. 

Daren ignored her protests and lunged at her again, this time, Woozi caught his hand, holding him back from touching Sasha. Seeing this, Daren laighed in mockery of the small idol. 

"What are you going to do, step on my foot little midget," Daren snickered. Woozi smirked as he punched Daren in the face, causing him to stumble backwards. 

"What the fuck dude!" he shouted angrily. He tried to go after Sasha again, Woozi stepping in as a shield for Sasha. 

"Leave. Her. Alone!" he shouted. Daren grinned, ignoring the short idol, trying to go after Sasha with words this time...

"Sasha~ Come to your senses... You know you want to be with me~" Daren sang creepily. 

"No! Not in a million years would I ever sleep with you again!" Sasha cringed. 

"Why not though? We could have so much fun," Daren emphasised. Sasha just shook her head, hiding behind Woozi, scared of Daren's next move...

Funny enough, all 4 of the idols who were protecting the girls said the same thing, as if they were one person. "Leave. Before we call the police on you! So unless you want to go to jail, stop harassing our girlfriends." 

This not only shocked the ex boyfriends, but also the girls. 

"W-wait... girlfriend?" Seth questioned. 

"Yes, now leave us alone!" they said in sync once more. 

"I don't believe you guys," Ralph quipped. 

"Wanna test that theory?" Joshua provoked. This really got them mad, they gathered back near Seth, the girls being shielded by the idols as they gathered into a small huddled group. Luckily, Y/N was able to call the police in secret while trying not to be harassed by Seth or any of the other perverted and stupidly arrogant boys. 

"If you guys truly are their boyfriend then kiss," Ralph challenged. None of them belived them, but they were curious to see if their words were true.  

They slightly freaked out in their minds, but didn't show it in their facial expressions. They stared at the boys, hoping for them to do something to stop all this commotion. The boys just nodded, taking the challenge. This caused the girls to go into a complete shock at their courage. They were wondering if they were even serious about this, as they grew to actually have a crush on the boys. 

The boys then each took a girl by the hand, pulling them close. They closed the gap between themselves, kissing them on the lips. It surprised both the girls and the ex boyfriends. 

They ran off, thinking that they'll get revenge somehow, but unfortunately for them, they were caught by the police...