Chapter 21 (Smut)

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNDER 20 OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT! THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT AND IS ADVISED NOT TO BE READ IF UNDERAGED!

Joshua's Idea of Having Fun...

"What's your idea?" Y/N asked innocently.

"This," he said. He then pulled Y/N in for a kiss, turning his head to deepen it.

Y/N kissed back, as they began to have a heated make out. Joshua lifted her up, pulling her onto his lap. She leaned in closer, putting her hands on his shoulders.

She felt that her position was a bit uncomfortable and shifted around, finding a comfortable way to sit. Joshua groaned as he broke the kiss, feeling her leg bush agaisnt his crotch.

"Do that again baby," He breathed. Y/N was confused as to what he meant, until she felt something poke at her entrance.

"Beg," She demanded.

"What?" he breathed out, looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Beg baby," she repeated.

He was too desperate to care that she was taking the lead, and did as she asked. He began begging, "Please baby~ I need oyu to grind on my dick~ Please~ Ah~".

She smirked as she moved again, their pants creating friction against his groin. He groaned out as he felt her push into him harder each time her hips moved forward.

As she continued grinding, you could hear the small whimpers and whines that came out of Y/N's mouth, as this position had her panty rubbing her clit dead on.

Y/N leaned her head to the side as Joshua began sucking on her neck, nipping at it from time to time. She pushed herself up, causing him to groan out. She moved away from him, letting him watch her as she began unbuttoning his pants. She pulled his pants off, taking her shorts off as well. She sat back on him, only this time she settled herself on his thigh.

"I want you to watch me," Y/N whispered into his ear.

Joshua gulped as she began riding his thigh, the feeling of her wet juices flowing from her pussy and onto his thigh. Curious, he flexed his thigh, causing Y/N to moan out louder. He liked hearing her moan like that, so he began bouncing his thigh slightly, as she rubbed herself onto him.

Out of reflex, she grabbed onto something, ironically... that thing happened to be Joshua's dick. She sat up, pulling him up to stand with her. He thought she wanted to go to the bedroom so he began walking towards it, but was stopped by Y/N pulling him back. He turned to see her eyes full of lust and love. Pure Love.

She pushed him against the wall, shocking him a bit. She began kissing him again, rubbing and palming his dick through the thin yet rough fabric of his underwear. She pulled away to pull her shirt off, Joshua doing the same with his own.

She threw her shirt somwhere in the living room, not caring about where it went. She went down on him, kissing his body as she got lower. She reached his crotch, licking him through the fabric. Joshua shivered at the intense pleasure, but felt an urge, or as others would say, a desire for wanting more than her teasing.

"p-please~" he begged. Y/N looked up to him with a smirk as she played with the band of his boxers.

"Please what? Lick you again?" she teased, licking him again. A moan emmited out of his throat before he shook his head.

"N-No, s-suck" he pleaded. His cheeks were bright red, as he never was asked to beg by someone before.

"Hm? I couldn't hear you," she teased once more.