Birthday Special

Y/N was sitting on the couch, watching whatever it was that was playing on the TV. She was lazying around that day and wasn't really set to do much. She heard her phone go off, checking to see what the notification was. It was a text from Seungcheol... 

Chat: 

S. Coups: Hey Y/N! 

Hey S. Coups! Whatcha doing? :Y/N

S. Coups: Nothin' much. What about you?

Same here... :Y/N

S. Coups: Well, I got a favor to ask... 

Sure! :Y/N

S. Coups: Well, Joshua's birthday is in a few days and we want to surprise him.
                   Could you maybe help out?

With what exactly? :Y/N

S. Coups: Well, we already know who's doing what with the set up,
                    but we don't have anyone that isn't obvious to keep Joshua
                    busy while we set it up... 

Ah~ Okay. So... you're pretty much asking me to go out on a date
with Joshua for as long as possible without bringing him back for
like hours until you guys are finished with setting up. right? :Y/N

S. Coups: Yes. Can you do it please~~~~

 Fine :Y/N

S. Coups: Thank you! I'll text you when you can come back with Joshua on that day...

kk bye :Y/N

S. Coups: Bye~

End of Conversation... 

"Guess I'm going on a date with Joshua for his birthday," Y/N mumbled to herself. She was all for going on a date, but she didn't know how long she could keep him busy for. 

Joshua's Birthday... 

Y/N went up to the dorms' door, dressed up and ready to go. She talked with Joshua about it, and she was lucky that he said 'yes' to her small date. Joshua came over to her, kissing her cheek before intertwining his hand with hers. He said a quick 'bye' before leaving the dorms. Once Joshua was out of sight, the boys began working on the practice room surprise... 

Y/N was out with Joshua, walking around the city and stopping off at certain shops and tourist sights. She was trying to hold Joshua out from the practice room for as long as possible because the others were setting up his birthday surprise. She saw an ice cream shop, and pulled Joshua along, not noticing the small smile he had on his face. 

He was happy to spend his birthday out with his girlfriend. He didn't mind having no big celebration, and having this simple outting with Y/N was nice. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Y/N nudged him in the ribs. 

"hm?" he asked. Y/N motioned her head towards the cash register, signalling that she ordered already. 

"Sir?" the lady asked. 

"I'll have a chocolate ice cream cone please," Joshua ordered. The lady nodded and told them their bill. Y/N quickly paid, making sure that Joshua didn't get to pay. She knew he would sulk over it, so that would waste more time... 

"Y/N~ Seriously~" Joshua whined. Y/N inwardly smiled, knowing that the plan was working. 

"yes~" Y/N responded in a sing-song voice. 

"Why~" Joshua whined again. 

"Why what?" Y/N asked innocently. 

"You should've let me pay~" he pouted. 

"But it's your birthday so nope! I'm paying," Y/N stated proudly. 

They sat at a table, waiting for the ice cream. A few minutes later, the lady came to them with the ice creams in her hand. 

They left the ice cream parlor, and went to look for a place to sit. They found a small park, a bit farther up and sat there, eating their ice cream in peace. Eventually they went to walk around, to lwt the ice cream digest. Y/N felt ehr phoen buzz in her purse, and she asked Joshua to wait a bit. She looked at the message, and it was from Jeonghan... 

Chat:

Jeonghan: You can bring him back! We just finished. 

kk :Y/N

Jeonghan: How long until you get here?

Maybe 12 minutes... See you later... :Y/N

End of Conversation... 

"Let's go back!" Y/N suggested. Joshua agreed, giving her a small nod. When they got back, she opened the door to a pitch black room. Joshua turned the lights on, and everyone jumped out. 

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled. Joshua stumbled a bit, but laughed at their kind gesture. 

"You all planned this?" Joshua asked. 

"She helped keep you out of the practice room!" Woozi pointe dout, his finger pointing at Y/N. 

"Well, thank you all for the surprise," Joshua smiled. 

Then they spent the rest of the night celebrating, ending it off with a couple's kiss...