Chapter 18

Playing by Her Territory and Encounters...

"Let's dance..." Y/N smirked. Knowing Y/N, it was probably her strong suite when it came to dancing or playing an instrument. If she could pick, she would say that she's better at dancing. 

"Fine" Joshua agreed.

"Get your solo songs ready," Hoshi instructed, making Y/N giggle. Everyone looked at her weirdly thinking she was weird. She guessed that they didn't understand what she meant, but that partially was her fault too. 

"I didn't mean it like solos," She smiled. 

"What do you mean then?" The8 asked cutely. 

"We're going to do couple dances, but if you don't have a couple partner, you are going a duo or group dance," Y/N chuckled. A chorus of 'Oh~" rang out as realisation hit them.  

"oh okay," Seungkwan nods, understanding the grouping. 

Groups are: 

Hoshi + Dino + Jeonghan + Wonwoo + Mingyu

DK+ Aria

Vernon + Myra

Woozi + Sasha

Seungkwan + Jun + S.coups + female dancer

The8 + female dancer

Y/N + Joshua

Hoshi, Dino, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Mingyu:

DK and Aria: 

 Vernon and Myra: 

Jihoon and Sasha:

Jun, Seungkwan, S.coups, and an Extra female dancer:

Joshua and Y/N: 

"You never fail to impress me Y/N," Seungcheol reckoned. He threw Joshua a bottle of water, getting a small 'thank you' in reply. 

Y/N laughed at his small comment nodding along to what he said, agreeing with him.  She walked over to her bag where her belongings were stored, and pulled out a towel and her water bottle. Taking a swig of water before wiping her face off of the beads of sweat. She sat down next to Joshua, leaning her head against his shoulder. 

They heard a sudden knock on the door, turning their heads in it's direction. Woozi went to open it, having a short conversation with who ever it was that was at their door. After talking, Woozi moved to the side to reveal...