Chapter 12

Dance Battle Results and More Dancing... 

"The winner is Y/N. " Seungkwan announced. Everyone clapped, some screaming like maniacs. This just made everyone laugh. 

"As usual" Y/N commented, as if this happened on a daily basis. 

"I want to do couple dancing between Me, Vernon, Joshua, and Woozi. " Dokeyom respunded excitedly. 

"Sure" The others agreed with a slight nod of their heads. 

"I'll take Aria" Dokeyom said, holding her waist. 

"I'll take Myra" Vernon called out blushing a little. 

"I'll take Sasha" Woozi dibbed while hugging Sasha by the waist. 

"Um Y-Y/N could you b-be m-my p-p-partner" Joshua stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N could barely tell, but she saw a slight blush dusted on his cheeks.  

"Sure" Y/N agreed with a soft smile. 

"First up, a group dance by GR and some of our extra dancers." The8 announced. 

' Woah I never knew you guys could dance like that" S.Coups said, his mouth agape. 

"Now Woozi and Sasha" Jun stated. 

" Next up is Dokeyom," Hoshi declared, clapping for some reason. 

"Vernon is up next" Seungkwan sang jokingly.

"Okay." Vernon submitted, his hands up in the air.  

"Okay now for the final couple, it's Joshua and Y/N," Dino joked with a playful grin, using his water bottle as if it was a mircophone. 

"Wow! Nice job you 2!" S.Coups beamed, wiping away his fake tears. 

"I ship you guys so bad!" Sasha squealed like a little kid. 

"owwwww my precious ears" Dino whimpered, covering his ears.  

"T-T-thanks Y/N" Joshua bowed, ignoring the commotion that was going on around him. 

"It's no problem! We should do this more often, it was fun," Y/N impled giving him a geniuine smile. While they were chatting, Joshua was constantly a blushing mess.  

"I wish we could do it as a real couple," Joshua whispered to himself. 

"Did you say something Joshua" Y/N asked. She could tell he mumbled to himself something, but she couldn't understand what exactly he said. She only heard bits and peices of it.  

"U-um n-no I d-didn't! You must be h-hearing things" Joshua excused, blushing giving her a nervous chuckle.

"Okay... but are you feeling well? You're bright red," Y/N asked, putting her hand to his forehead.

" y-y-yea im f-fine!"Joshua insisted, pulling her hand away from his face. 

"Are you sure?" She questioned.  

"I- I need to go to the restroom. I'll be right back!" He blurted before running in the direction of the bathroom, trying to calm his heart down. On the way, he whispered to himself.......

She is so damn adorable yet so fucking hot.........I think I fell in love with you Y/N