Chapter 21 (Fluff)

Joshua's Idea of Having Fun... 

"What's your idea?" Y/N asked innocently. 

"Well, do you have the things to make cookies?" he asked. 

Y/N tapped her chin thoughtfully before running to the kitchen, Joshua following shortly behind. She began looking through her fridge, pulling out butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. She then went through her cabinets and cupboards, pulling out flour, sugar, chocolate chips, and a few cooking supplies. Things like a whisk, mixing bowls, measuring cups, baking sheets, parchment paper, rolling pin, cookie cutters, and other things. 

Joshua just quietly stood there, watching her and making sure to stay out of her way. When she looked through it all, checking off the things on her mental list she smiled as everything needed for baking cookies were in her house. Pleased with herself, she nodded and was about to walk back to the living room but was startled to see Joshua standing in the doorway of her kitchen. 

"Have everything we need? Or do we need to go to the store?" Joshua asked. Y/N nodded once more, her smile widening. 

"Yep. We have enough to make cookies! We don't need to go to the store, nor could we," Y/N exclaimed, reminding Joshua about the rain that was pouring outside of the apartment building. Joshua smiled at her concern for him, it made him feel good knowing that she was looking out for him and his health. He walked into the kitchen and started helping Y/N prep all the ingredients. 

"Josh, could you preheat the oven while I measure out the dry ingredients?" Y/N asked, looking away from him. 

"Sure babe," he responded. For a moment, Y/N stiffened, feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. She shook away her thoughts and continued conentrating on measurments for the dry ingredients. 

After she finished with prepping the dry ingredients she got the wet ingredients done and she started on the bakings, mixing the dry ingredients as Joshua did the same but only with the wet ingredients. When they poured it in, Joshua watched as Y/N mixed the batter, humming a song as she did. Joshua helped with rolling out the dough and cutting out the cookies... 

An Hour Later... 

"What to do now?" Y/N wondered aloud. They had finished making the cookies, and they were cooling on the rack right now. She sat there as Joshua played with her hair. 

"How about I try styling your hair? I'm not as good as Mingyu, but I'e been able to style Jeonghan's hair when it was still long," Joshua offered. Y/N immediately sat up at the mention of Jeonghan. 

"Wait. JEONGHAN HAD LONG HAIR!" Y/N shouted. 

"Yeah! I actually have a photo," Joshua replied, taking out his phone and began his hunt for the photo. Once he found it he showed it to Y/n making her gasp. 

"He looks so pretty!" Y/N marvelled. 

"Don't I look pretty too?" Joshua cooed. 

"No!" Y/N pouted. Joshua acted hurt and it made Y/N laugh. 

"I'm hurt. I'm not talking to you~" Joshua teased. He turned away from her, crossing his arms as if he was a child angry at his parents. 

"Josh, I meant that in a good way. You aren't a flower boy dummy! You're a gentleman, meaning a description of you would be handsome not pretty," Y/N ranted. 

Joshua saw this as an opportunity to tease her, so he pushed her down on the couch, catching her off guard. 

"J-Joshua?" Y/N blushed. 

"So... you're saying that I look handsome?" Joshua teased. 

"N-no that's not what I mean!" Y/N defended. Joshua raised an eyebrow in curiosity, and Y/N became a stuttering mess. 

"I-I meant that people would see you as a handome person instead of calling you pretty beacuse you don't look feminine!" Y/N tried explaining. 

"Y/N it's okay! I'm just pulling your leg," Joshua chuckled. He got up, lending a hand to Y/N who was still blushing, but not as much as she was earlier. 

"Do you think we should go out again?" Y/N suddenly asked. 

"What do you mean?" Joshua asked obliviously. 

Y/N rolled her eyes as she clarified what she met... "Josh, I meant on another date." 

"W-well I mean we could have another date" Joshua suggested with a slight blush. 

"Okay! Well, how about we have it Sunday, and we can go to a restraunt." Y/N planned. 

"I want to make a surprise for you after that then," Joshua butted in. 

"Fine! Now, let's go to sleep," Y/N clapped, pulling Joshua by the hand to her room. 

"Um where will I sleep," Joahua asked. 

"In my bed! Duh!" Y/N said like it was an obvious thing.  

"What about you?" Joshua questioned. 

"on the couch," Y/N smiled. She was about to walk out of the room when Joshua pulled her by the arm. Not noticing the short distance between them, he cuddled her as he fell asleep. Y/N just looked on with admiration, not being able to hold back a smile. She too then fell asleep, the smile on her face not fading as she did....