Chapter 11

Dance Battles...

"Okay so since we passed, you should fulfill one wish from us," Joshua suggested, his cheeks tinted with a pink blush. 

"Um... sure! Why not," Y/N agreed. 

The boys then huddled up, having a small discussion of what their wish would be. After a bit of discussing, they dispersed from their conversation and looked to Hoshi. 

'I guess he's going to say their wish' she guessed silently. 

"We want to have a dance competition with you. 13 vs you," Hoshi grinned. 

"Okay then, who is going against me first?" Y/N asked, looking around the room eagerly. 

"Me first," Hoshi volunteered. 

"Okay" Y/N says. (don't mind the background dancers pretend they are extras)

"Not bad" Y/N nodded, "You know what to play Myra." 

"Yes ma,am" Myra playfully saluted. Y/N went into her spot, waiting for the music to start. 

As she then went to turn the music off, Hoshi began whining and pouting. "WHAT! NO FAIR!" Hoshi whined. 

"Well, who's next," Y/N said giggling. She quickly took a sip of water before wiping off any sweat she had. 

"I'm going next with Myra, Woozi, DK, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan," vernon stated. 

"Go ahead," Y/N offered.

"Good, but not enough to beat me" Y/N remarked. She then played a song before quickly getting in her spot. 

"Wow what can't you do" DK asks. 

"Sky dive" Y/N bluntly stated. Everyone laughed at her seriousness, and a few even fell onto their knees.

"Okay next up is me, wonwoo, jun, and 2 back up dancers!," seungkwan says

"Nice" Y/N smirked. 

"I'm next and Imma do a group dance with Myra, Jeonghan, and Joshua because I won't count them in my challenge..." Y/N called out.

Y/N~ white hat
Myra~ blue hair
Jeonghan~ light blue denim jacket 
Joshua~ white pants

"Last 3 are Dino, The8, and S. Coups" Hoshi says happily. 

"I'll go next then," The8 offered. 

"Good Job!" Y/N congragulated. 

"Thanks," The8 bowed. 

"I'm going to borrow Myra once more," Y/N stated, pulling Myra with her. 

"How do you do so well Y/N," Hoshi said in awe. 

"I don't know. I just... do," Y/N shrugged. 

"Well I'm going to take aria" S. Coups says.

"I'm going to take Sasha" dino says.

"Awwwwwww" Y/N cooed while backhugging Joshua. 

"Yeah yeah whatever unnie" sasha brushed off, rolling her eyes.

"Well the winner is............"