Chapter 7

Explaining Our Friend's Situation... 

"Are you serious!" Y/N exclaimed, her eyes wide as saucers. 

"Would you hate me if I said yes?" Seungkwan hesitated. 

"no! but your kidding right?" Y/N sqeaked. She wasn't very fond of being the only girl with a bunch of boys that she doesn't even know the names off. Yes she know Seungkwan and Joshua, but that's only 2 out of 13 of them. There was still 11 others that she didn't have a speck of information about, and she means personally not jsut about their friendship with the 2 boys. 

"N-No?" Seungkwan faltered. Y/N just began breathing heavily, rubbing her temples. She couldn't proccess this information quickly and she felt a little overwhelmed about it. 

"Wait, wait, wait... so you're telling me I'm the only girl and ther are going to be 13 boys!" Y/N shrieked, staring at the boys bewildered. She was trying to process this but was also trying to get her thoughts together. They stiffly nodded, a bit hesitant too. Guessing by their expressions, they were a bit terrified at her change of moods. 

"Y-yes. Hey! At least we're chill. Well, most of us are chill I guess," Joshua shot back. He didn't want her mad, but he did try to stick up for himself too. 

"What do you mean?" Y/N stared back curiously. 

"We have a friend named Woozi who does try to hit us with a guitar sometimes," Seungkwan warned. Just mentioning the dude's name got them shivering, and Y/N was confused and uncertain about meeting this dude then. 

"Why and Who is Woozi?" Y/N asked. She was curious about this guy. If he was like her, does that mean he was short too? She wasn't very tall, but she wasn't short either. Many doctors said she was the average height of a woman her age, it was just that people around her were abnormally tall. 

"Well um he hits us with a guitar when he is mad, and that probably is because some of us pester him to death when he's working, but he's a loyal and good friend of ours," Joshua explained.

"Well, in that case then I'm perfectly fine. Not just because of the fact that I'm a girl, but also because I know how to defend myself if he does try to attack me," Y/N grinned, twirling around like a little kid. Joshua smiled at her childish acts, but Seungkwan was trying to hold back a fit of laughs as he noticed Joshua making lovey-dovey eyes. 

"Well either way, I hope that guy doesn't try to hurt you again," Joshua said, placing his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"What are you talking about?"