Chapter 24

Ruining our Fun... 

Few Days after the Date... 

Y/N was hanging out with the guys, and the girls had accompanied her. They were laughing at a joke Dokeyom had made when suddenly there was a chorus of knocks at the door. 

"I'll get it" Seungkwan volunteered. Seungkwan went to open the door and stiffened when he saw who it was. 

"Um are you okay Seungkwan?" Y/N hollered. 

"Um S.Coups please take everyone out through the bakc entrance, NOW!" Seungkwan ordered, trying to stop whoever was at the door from entering. 

"O-oh no! Right away," S.coups scurried. He quickly pulled the girls to theri feet, pulling them and their boyfriends, when Y/N pulled out of his grip... 

Y/N's POV... 

Seungcheol was pulling us towards what I guessed was the back entrance, but I was so confused and I wanted answers. I was able to get out of his grip, causing Seungcheol to stop running. 

"Um can you please explain to us what the fuck is happening!" I screamed. I'm stubborn, so I wouldn't have moved if he didn't give me an answer. 

"I'll give you 2 words; THEY'RE. HERE." S.coups warned. I was even more confused, but it seemed like the boys understood what he said. 

How could I tell? Well, I mean, aside from the fact that Joshua's grip on my hand tightened, everyone else began freaking out. I mean, except for the girls and I because we had no clue who 'they' was. 

"CRAP NO! I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH HER," Vernon screamed. 

"Well, it's too late to run now," Hoshi declared, as the person or should I say people, pushed pass Seungkwan, causing him to tumle into the floor. 

"We're back~" a girl screeched. 

"Who the hell are you babie dolls?" Myra asked, eyeing them up and down. 

"Well, we are Starlight! We're dating the boys of Seventeen," a girl introduced, batting her eyelashes at us. I swear, they're like unique copies of TIana. Speak of the devil, she's here. 

My mood changed, and it was evident in my facial expression, and many of the guys noticed my change in behavior. 

"What are your names by chance?" Aria asked as polietly as she could. 

"I'm Carly, Vernon's Girlfriend" 

"I'm Areum Woozi's girlfriend" 

"I'm Laycie Dk's girlfriend" 

" I'm Tiana Joshua's girlfriend" 

"Actually you're our EX girlfriends. We have current girlfriends who love us and aren't plastics like you 4" Vernon spat out of anger. 

"Who the hell are your girlfriends? Please tell me, you aren't dating those... monsters... over there," Carly snorted. She pointed at us, and I felt my blood beginning to boil. I swear, they are so lukcy I'm not going to kill them. 

"How about we just introduce ourselves," I suggested, my teeth clenched and my hands forming fists. 

"I'm Aria, Dokeyom's girlfriend..." She introduced, and I don't know why, but she bowed. She can be polite to people, but not to these sluts... 

"I'm Myra and I'm Vernon's Girlfriend" Myra says hugging Vernon from the back. 

"I'm Sasha; Woozi's girlfriend" She said as she flicked her hair. 

"I'm the leader, Oldest, and Joshua's Girlfriend. Name's Y/N" I greeted as cheerfully as I could, staring imaginary holes into Tiana. 

"Um sorry but you must be mistaken. OUR boyfriends are these boys, not your pigs," Laycie says trying to walk towards DK.