Author's Note

Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic that I've made and published before, so I hope you enjoy reading it. I had originally posted this back in December (2018), and then finished it around January/February (2019). Looking back on it, it was really messy and had a lot of mistakes both grammatically and plot wise. I thought about just deleting it altogether, but I think that I'll just revise it instead. 

This fanfiction is Joshua X Y/N (your Name), so whenever you see Y/N, just replace it with your actual name. 

So, this was a fanfiction starts off in Korea, on the island of Jeju, but later will be taken place in the states/ US. The story starts off with a small introduction of our main character, Y/N, who is a teen who is fresh out of high school, meaning that she is around the age of 18-19. She's been dating this guy whose name is Seth. He and Y/N were dating all through high school, marking their relationship to have lasted around 3-4 years. The story starts off with Y/N hanging out with her childhood friend, Sasha, who was helping her get a surprise ready for Y/N's boyfriend, Seth. They were really busy with work, and Y/N worked enough to get herself a month off of work to just relax. To find out what happens next, continue reading the book. 

Also, just a warning, this book contains mature content such as sexual scenes and swear words. So, if you are under age (20 and below) or are uncomfortable with anything that I just mentioned, please don't write me comments about it or just don't read this book. I appreciate those who supported me and I hope you enjoy reading this book and I hope you'll support my other books! 

Stay safe and I'll see you all later! Ciao~

-Author ~ Nim <3