Introductions...

Y/N's POV... 

Hey there! I'm Y/n (Your Name) and I'm here to tell you of my story! 

Just for your information, I'm dating Seth, a guy from high school and we've been dating for about 3-4 years. I'm 19 and I've been trying to get a whole month off of work to spend time with Seth. Little did I know that this surprise was going to change my life forever... 

Joshua's POV... 

Hey! I'm Hong Jisoo. Many people know me as Joshua from the kpop band called Seventeen. I was going to be shooting for the MV of Don't wanna cry, in LA, my home town, and I was excited to find out that we had time off to just relax and see the place. When we were taking a stroll around, I bumped into someone who I didn't know was going to me my love interest... 

Seth's POV... 

Hi random people. I've been dating a girl named Y/N and the thing is that she doesn't fulfill my needs. What kind of needs? Well, she refuses to have sex with me, and because of this I've been hooking up with girls behind her back. She'll never know, but until she can fulfill my needs of being horny, well, she's going to have to deal with me fucking other girls.. I was being a little careless once, and that I think was the problem that got me into this mess. 

(P. S: I'm not going to have an introduction for the other characters. They're just going to have to deal with being side characters. Sorry if a character you know/ have seen in the descriptions isn't being introduced. I don't think that it would be nice to have a ton of introductions from every character in this book.)