Chapter 10

Meeting the Girls... 

An Hour Later...

"Well we finally finished our MV shoot! Now I want to see the group dance" Woozi says intrigued about Y/N's group which was called, GR (Girls Revolution). Sahsa had talked about their group on the way to the shooting location and that piqued both Joshua's and the rest of Seventeen's interests. On their way to the boys' dance room, Y/N kept on getting asked to bring the girls. After much persuasion and nagging, Y/N gave in and asked to get the girl's over to the practice room.

"Okay call the girls Sasha" Y/N instructed.

30 Minutes Later...

"We're here Y/N," a girl sang as she walked in with another person.

"Hello, I'm Myra and She is Aria," the other girl introduced, pointing to both herself and the girl who came in originally.

"Hello we are! seventeen," Seventeen greeted once more.

"Well what did you want Y/N," Aria asked.

"Well the boys want to see us dance. So, which one do you want to do?" Y/N explained.

"How about the hip-hop one?" Aria suggested.

"Sure," The rest of the girls agreed.

(Imagine they had an extra dancer for the side)

"Whoa~" Woozi gasped, competely shocked at how well they were able to dance with the difficult beats. He looked to see Hoshi staring at them with admiration and pride, as if they were his own members.

"I don't think we could top that," Jun stated, his voice wavering a bit.

"And we're idols too!" Vernon added, flailing his hands around in the air.

'I guess they feel a bit a little uneasy from watching us,' Y/N thought to hersef, giggling.

"Well I want to see what you got," Y/N avowed.

"Sure," Hoshi agreed. Seventeen then got in their places waiting for the music to start.

"Nice but I think your rapping could be a little clearer" Y/N commented.

"are you serious!" Seungcheol whined. Y/N just giggled at his childish behavior, reminding her of how an old friend acted.

"Well she is really good at picking up on these things, but strict and straight to the point when it comes to criticizing and finding flaws." Aria mumbled nonchalantly.

"Well I want to hear her singing then," Dino requested with a pout.

"Okay then," Myra surrendered.

"Done," Y/N stated. She noticed that a few of the boys had their mouths agape. Seeing this she chuckled lightly.

"It sounded like an angel's voice! It was so soulful!" Seungkwan chirped with a smile. The boys nodded in agreement and began commenting quietly upong themselves about how beautiful and unique her voice really was. Not minding these comments, Y/N had her own idea of what she wanted to hear.

"I want to hear woozi's voice," Y/N instructed, shrugging off the weird looks from the others as she requested it.

"Why me," Woozi asked. He was feeling confused as to why she requested this so suddenly. Especially out of the blue like this.

"Well you're the music producer and lyric writer so I want to hear your voice" Y/N explained. She was hoping that he would agree and she was curious what his voice sounded like if he was the vocal unit leader.

"Fine~" He complied. He then went to grab his phone and played an instrumental melody before singing.

"Are you happy now?" Woozi asked politely. He wasn't angry, but what he did think was that she was very different from others when they wanted him to sing.

"Hmmmm~ it's not bad," Y/N commented with her eyes closed, "Can I hear the whole group sing?"

"Um I guess," Woozi shrugged.

"Perfect tones, unique harmonies, and from what I have seen and heard, you've passed," Y/N announced happily.

"Passed what?" DK asked.

"You passed my test," Y/N said with a small smile.

"why would we need to pass your judging?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm Kim Y/N, the greatest songwriter and idol. Not many other idols or singers have passed my tests," Y/N said smirking.

"Very few people know of her real name and because of this, many call her an idol under cover," Aria mentioned.

Wait.. so I've fallen inlove with a special idol......