Chapter 5

New Crush and Meeting You Again... 

What kind of question is that? Sure she looks cute and I just want to kiss her, but-... W-wait what am I thinking! She's just a new friend that I met TODAY! 

"Umm....no I don't like her." I lied. I don't know why, but I felt a twinge of pain and heartbreak when I said that. Whatevers, I just gotta focus on what Jeonghan was saying... 

"Aww okay. I though my american friend had finally found a girl," Seungcheol pouted, not persisting on his teasing. 

"Hey! I'm american too!" Vernon yelled from the back. I laughed and continued to walk with the rest of the group as I chatted with Jeonghan.

Author's POV...

Meanwhile, Y/N just continued her morning jog, listening to different songs and idol groups as she ran. Looking up from her phone, she saw the person that caused the pain from before, the person that she flew here to escape from... Seth. It seemed as if he noticed that it was her because soon enough he began running in her direction.

Bu instinct, she turned around and bolted towards somewhere with a crowd. She was considering to run to her room, but she knew if he found out where she was that could cause her more problems and he could technically kidnap her. She ran past the apartment building and into the crowd she saw further up ahead. She tried to blend into the crowd, walking near a dude to make it seem as if she was aquainted with him. 

"No.... no no no no it can't be him. I left him in Korea 5 years ago," she fretted. She began talking to herself, the guy next to her not minding her weird antics. He decided that she mind need him, so he just stayed quiet and walked near her. 

She suddenly tripped and braced herself to fall but she didn't feel the hard concrete hit her face. She then looked up to find herself in someone's arms...

Y/N's POV...

I looked up to find myself being held up by someone. I recognised him to be one of the guys that Joshua had ran over to earlier. I hastily stood up bowing to him saying a quick thank you. I thought that I could use him to help me, so I clung onto his arms, acting as if I knew him. 

I began walking with the dude, and I started a small conversation wtih him to make it seem a lot more realistic. Maybe Seth might back off if he sees me with another dude. 

"He's coming for me..." I whispered, shaking slightly. My breath was irregular and uneven.

"What's your name?" the guy asked.

"Y-Y/N." I greeted still petrified.

"I'm Seungkwan," he smiled, "Don't worry. I'll protect you."

I thought that we had escaped him, but when I looked in front of me, I saw Seth standing there with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face...

"Hello darling.........it's been 5 years....."