Chapter 9

Friends and Fun

"S-s-Sasha!" Y/N spluttered. She was in complete shock at this revelation. Sasha was here, in the states with her! 

"OMG! It's been so long, how are you? Why did you leave? I have so many questions!" Sasha rambled on as she hugged Y/N.

"Well, why don't you come along with me and the boys, and we can catch up at the café," Y/N suggested with a smile.

"YES im coming my bae!" Sasha squealed, as she ran off to the café. This both surprised and confused the boys. Y/N on the other hand had just stood there watching as her friend ran towards the cafe. 

"Don't worry. This is normal and if any of you date her, she will be cheating on you a lot with food and Starbucks," Y/N warned jokingly. The boys turned their attention to Y/N, nodding in acknowledgement of her statement. 

"Okay" They said in unison.

At the Cafe...

"I have so many questions Y/N," Sasha gushed while sitting down.

"Okay go for it," Y/N shrugged.

"Okay first off, who are they?" Sasha asked, pointing to the 13 boys that were surrounding or siting next to Y/N.

"Well they are the idol group Seventeen and they also are my friends,". Y/N answered calmly, "Their names are S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, Myungho, Mingyu, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino."

"Okay. Are any of them your boyfriend," Sasha asked, suggestively moving her eyebrows.

"No Sasha" Y/N replied, rolling her eyes.

"Fine! Fine! Now, can we bring the group back together" Sasha asked eagerly.

"wait.......THEY'RE WITH YOU!" Y/N beamed with a smile.

"Yes, but answer my question though leader." Sasha smirked.

"LEADER!?!?!?!" The boys exclaimed in unison. All attention was on Y/N at that moment and she became shy, not really knowing what to do in response. 

"Oh yea~ forgot to mention that, but yes I want to have the group back together" Y/N said sheepishly.

"Lets go to our MV shoot now," S.Coups instructed. Everyone agreed and walked with him to go to the MV shooting location. 

At the MV Shoot... 

The girls were waiting on the side while the boys did an MV shoot. They were talking when a guy came up to them... 

"Hey do you mind doing me a favor girls?" he asked. They stopped chatting and looked at the man. 

"Um what kind of favor?" Y/N asked uneasily. She didn't trust many people, but she didn't want to be raped either. 

"Could you guys play as side roles in this MV? I'll even pay you, but could you girl please help?" He begged. 

The girls were admittedly shocked at his request but they thought it wouldn't hurt to help him. Plus, they would get to be in a Music Video with their friends. The girls shurgged and nodded. The guy, who was then mentioned to be the director, thanked them and pointed them towards a dressing room. 

The girls went in and they were told to change into an outfit each, and then head to one of the makeup stations after. The girls changed and they noticed tehir outfits to be a little more youthful. 

Y/N's outfit consisted of a simple pair of ripped denim shorts and a cropped, black T-Shirt. She was allowed to add something, so she found and tied a red plaid jacket around her waist. She was allowed to wear her sneakers, and she then went over to the make up station. There they put on a light amount of makeup. Nothing big, jsut a little lip tint, and styled her hair.