Chapter 15

Are We Really Dating?

After a few seconds, they broke the kiss, blushing slightly. Y/N looked around, noticing that the boys weren't there anymore. 

"They're gone," Y/N breathed. The rest of the group looke around too, seeing that they really were gone. Although, the air was thick and the atmosphere felt awkward. No one said anything, but Joshua decided to break the tension... 

"This may seem a bit pushy, but d-does this mean that we... are dating?" Joshua asked. The girls looked at them with a confused look plastered on their faces. 

"What do you mean?" Aria vacillated, her head tulting to the side slightly. To Vernon, it seemed really cute. 

"Um... like, does this mean we're in a real relationship," Joshua clarified, he looked towards the rest of the boys, seeing if they were on the same page as him. 

"um I mean... do you want to be in a relationship with us?" Myra asked hesitantly. 

"I mean... I would like to be in one with you," Joshua admitted shyly. Y/N blushed, but thought it was better to answer him then to leave him guessing. 

"Sure, we can be in a relationship. I don't know for the other girls, but I would be fine with dating you Joshua," Y/N acquiesced, looking at the other girls. 

"We... also would like to be in a relationship with you guys," the girls admitted. 

"Well, it's getting pretty late and I think it's best we take you guys home now," Vernon commented, looking at the time on his phone. 

"Sure. I think it's best we go to Y/N's place because we need to chat with her in private later," Aria explained. 

"okay but where is that exactly" Woozi asked, looking at Y/N for an answer. 

"Just follow me and Joshua I guess," Y/N shrugged, holding onto Joshua's hand.  

"lead the way ma'am" DK joked, bowing down to Y/N. 

At Y/N's Apartment...

The group of teenagers entered Y/N's apartment, looking around at the place in awe. She told them to get settled as she went to go grab a few drinks. They settled down on the couch, as Y/N came back with a few cups of juice. 

"Thanks for letting us hang out with you and the guys today, as well as keeping my ex off my back." Y/N thanked, turning to Joshua. 

"No problem<" Joshua reassured. 

For a while, they hung out and chatted. They even watched a movie with the girls, and eventually they fell asleep. Joshua was still awake with Y/N and they were unconsciously cuddling with each other. Y/N told Joshua they could sleep in her room, and he agreed. 

THe next day, everyone was awake, but Y/N and Joshua were still sleeping. Y/N woke up to sound of clicking, and she opened her eyes slightly to see the girls taking photos with their phones of the 2 teens in the bed. The boys were just smirking and admiring the girls as they did their own little thing. Y/N wanted to let them do their thing, so she went back to bed. Next thing she knew, she felt Joshua pull her closer to him. 

Few hours later, Y/N woke up once more and got out of bed, only to get pulled back. She turned to see Joshua wide awake, and he was holding her wrist. She kissed his cheek, shocking him and she took that opportunity to ditch him. She ran to the living room to find the girls and guys chatting.

"Did you guys have a good rest? Sorry for not putting you guys on comforters or something. Did you eat breakfast?" Y/N asked groggily. They looked at her with a smile and nodded.