Chapter 19

New Friends and Tests 

"Hey guys! How have you been?" ??? called out... 

"Hey~ We've been good!" Chan replied with a smile. They noticed some girls there and agreed to introduce themselves... 

"To the World! NCT! Hello we are NCT," they introduced. 

"We'll create a Revolution! Hello we are Girl's Revolution," the girls greeted back. 

"So, who are you girls?" one of the boys asked. For some reason, one of them looked familiar to both Sasha and Y/N. Y/N realised who it was before Sasha did, running to give him a hug. 

"Johnny! OMG it's been so long!" She said as she released herself from the hug. 

"Um... Can someone explain please!" Seungkwan screamed. 

"Well, for starters, he's our friend from middle school," Y/N started off. 

"Wait, who are you including when you say 'our'," Dino butted in. 

"Sasha and I," Y/N stated making the 'duh' face. 

"How have you been?" Sasha asked, looking at Johnny. 

"Good, um.. Y/N, remember when I said I was dating someone?" Johnny asked, turning his attention to Y/N. 

"Yeah," Y/N answered nochalantly. 

"We broke up," he said. 

"YOU WHAT!" Y/N said with an ear-piercing scream, "WHY!"

"Well, we didn't click. We argued over a lot of things," Johnny explained. 

"Actually we have an announcement," Joshua chimed in. 

Everyone turned their attention to Joshua who pulled Y/N and the other boys who were in a relationship with him. 

"What is it?" one of the boys from NCT asked. 

"Well, We're dating," Joshua announced. 

"WHAT!" they screamed. Everyone, even the members of Seventeen were shocked. They had no idea what he meant by that. 

"Like, the 5 of you are dating each other!" Dino asked bewildered. 

"NO! I mean, us four boys are dating the girls," Joshua clarified, rolling his eyes at the younger boy. 

"How about you introduce yourselves, before we discuss this topic any further," Y/N suggested. 

The boys nodded, lining up from what she guessed was their introduction order. 

"Hi I'm Taeyong" A tall guy said as he did a 90° bow. 

"Haechan" A guy said as he did a bit of aegyo, causing the others to cringe a bit. 

"I'm Taeil. Here's a joke; what time did the man go to the dentist?" A guy asked. Everyone looked at him and shook their head. 

"Tooth Hurt-y" Y/N blunty replied. 

"How'd you know?" He whined. 

"My father said that before..." She stated, "But continue on with your introductions please..." 

"Doyoung" 

"Jungwoo" 

"Jaehyun" 

"Ten" 

"The name's Mark" 

"Winwin" 

"you know who I am" Johnny waved, smiling at them.