Chapter 13

Games to Reconnections... 

"I'm bored," Dino grumbled. 

"How about we play a game of KMK (Kiss Marry Kill)" Hoshi suggested. 

"Sure," Y/N nodded in agreement. 

"Okay who has a jar, some papers, and a pencil," Myra questioned, looking around at the rest of the group. 

"I have a jar and a pencil," Vernon stated. 

"I have a few papers," Woozi raised his hand. 

" Perfect!' Myra exclaimed happily. She clapped her hands together and began passing out the paper to everyone for them to write their name. 

Everyone wrote their name and stuck it into the jar. Hoshi went first... 

"your choices are Dino, Seungkwan, and Jun," Vernon informed after reading the names that were picked out of the jar. Vernon just sat there smiling as Hoshi thought over his answer.  

"Okay I would Kiss Seungkwan, Marry Dino, and Kill Jun" Hoshi mused sheepishly. 

"Okay DK your choices are Myra, Aria, and Woozi" DIno announced giggling. 

"Shit! Umm Woozi don't kill me with your guitar but I would marry Woozi, kiss Aria and by default I would have to kill you Myra" DK sighed heavily. He felt guitly that he was killing one of the girls, even if it was just a game. 

"Fine! I won't kill you only because the girls are here," Woozi heaved, a little annoyed. 

"Don't worry, Y/N used to run after us with a guitar before in Korea as well,"  Myra mentioned, giggling at how alike Y/N and Woozi were. 

"Well Woozi, your choices are DK, Hoshi, and Vernon," Sasha recited smirking. 

"Well instead of hitting him with a guitar I choose to Marry Hoshi, kiss Vernon, and kill DK" Woozi answered proudly. 

"Okay~ next is The8. So your choices are Aria, Myra, and Sasha" Y/N sang awkwardly. 

"Crap.... well I don't want to hurt anyone but if I had to choose then I would kiss Sasha, marry Aria and sadly that leaves me with killing Myra..." The8 gluped. Everyone there felt bad for killing any of the girls. Well, exceot for the girl, they felt okay with hurting one another because they all knew it was just a game.  

A while later, it was down to just Y/N and Joshua. Everyone else had a turn, so they went on with Joshua's. 

"Okay Joshua your choices are Seungkwan, Y/N, and Wonwoo." Sasha smirked while Aria fangirled silently. 

"Um o-okay. I would kiss Seungkwan, Kill wonwoo, and m-marry Y/N." Joshua mumbled feeling a bit flustered. 

"Um okay now Y/N your choices are Joshua S.coups and Jeonghan" DK stated blankly. 

"okay so I Iwould kiss Jeonghan, Kill S.coups and, marry Joshua" she replied, looking each boy dead in the eye. 

It was about 7: 20 PM and you guess had been chatting for a while. "Sorry we have to go now but we'll see you guys later," Y/N says getting up with the rest of GR.

Just when the girls were about to leave, Joshua yelled out to them. They turned to look at him, asking what was wrong. 

"I just remembered, it's late out and I was wondering if we could maybe walk you home?" Joshua hesitated. 

Y/N smiled ageeing as she said, "sure, but I think only 4 of you guys should come with us. Too many of you may draw attention."

"I'll come," Woozi offered. 

"Me too!" Dokeyom added. 

Joshua looked around to see if anyone else would go and Vernon just raised his hand saying, "I guess I'll go."

"Okay. Let's go then!" Y/N commanded jokingly, pulling Joshua by the hand out the door. 

Everyone else who were going to go followed after, agreeing that they were going to just go to one of the girl's apartment, so that all the girls would stay together for the night. What they didn't know was that a few uninvited guests were waiting for them outside the door... 

"Hello my gorgeous ex girlfriend and the rest of you girls"