26 | lannisters

26 | LANNISTERS

"I almost don't want to mine it

"I almost don't want to mine it." Reyanna was in awe at the perfect glowing glass.

"It's all we'll ever need." Jon was more in awe of the quantity of the dragonglass instead of the sparkly crystals.

* * *

Reyanna was hurrying down the halls in the castle to go take her daily bath when a maester belonging to Dragonstone stopped her. "How long have you been carrying?" The maester eyed her stomach.

"Carrying? I've been taking moon tea." Reyanna scoffed at the maester.

"When was the last time you took it?" The maester looked up at Reyanna with happy eyes.

"A week ago, when I was last in Winterfell." Reyanna realized it had been long enough for her to have fallen pregnant.

"By the way you seem, you have only been pregnant a week. And it looks like," the maester paused as he felt her firm stomach, "a boy."

"You are insane." Reyanna laughed at the old man. There was no way she could've fallen pregnant and the maester could've known by then. She hurried off down to her room, brushing off the old maester.

* * *

Later, in Reyanna's chambers, Sofina approached her. "Come to check on your prisoner?" Reyanna chuckled at her sister.

"I came to apologize. I don't want to seem intimidating. Nor do I want to come across as your enemy. I made you the second Queen, which has never been done before, for a reason. Because I believe in you, Reyanna. Everyone believes in you. I realize I only have all the titles that I have because I killed Daenerys and our brother, but I did it for you and our father. I thought I was living by his words 'kings should be appointed by merit, not by bloodline' but I realize murder is an accomplishment deserving of reward." Sofina sighed.

"Why are you telling me this?" Reyanna eyed her sister, curiously.

"Because, I want to remind you that I will fight for the North. I will get all my armies to protect you and your people. And after this is all over, I promise you that I will respect your and Jon's kingdom. But I cannot promise I will allow Cersei to continue her reign. I may have slaughtered Daenerys, but I promised myself that I would follow through with her plan— to return the Seven Kingdoms to their former glory, not ruled by a bastard family or corrupt Lannisters." Sofina explained to her sister.

Reyanna nodded. "Thank you." Reyanna was glad her sister was no longer a threat to the North. Because, then, she would have had to killed her own sister. Reyanna surely would never let the bitch get a chance to kill her or her husband.