Chapter Ten:The First Night

"I gotta go now, " Y/N stood up.
"I really have to get ready for bed, " she held up the toothbrush Kim gave her.

"Goodnight Y/N, " they smiled and waved goodbye as she slipped out of the room.
Once she had brushed her teeth, Y/N went up to her and Kim's room.
When she opened the door, Kim was sprawled on her bed with her phone.
"What took you so long!?, " she whined.
"There was a line to the upstairs bathroom, " Y/N said sarcastically.

"Hmrphh, " Kim snorted.

Y/N changed into Han's hoodie and her shorts and climbed onto her bed.
She held up her hand and looked at the
ring on her finger, it shone brightly as she lightly rubbed her index finger on the band

"Are you really married?, " Kim asked.
"Uhh... What makes you ask?, "
Y/N glanced at Kim.
Kim lay on her back and gazed at the ceiling.

"First of all your ring doesn't even have a diamond, Secondly you came in here dressed in rags, And thirdly, no offense
honey but you don't look much like marriage material, " Kim smirked up at the ceiling.

"No offense taken, " Y/N said through gritted teeth.

"The only reason I didn't report you to security is because I'm doing a personal favour to Felix, " She sighed.
"Aren't you older than Felix?, " Y/N asked.
"BY ONLY FIVE YEARS, " Kim shouted before she finally controlled herself.
"Besides, does it even matter? I'm not gonna make a move on him or anything, "
Kim rolled onto her side, her back facing Y/N.
"Why not?, " Y/N asked.
"Staff are not allowed to have relationships with idols, the only reason they qualified my application was because I lied and said I am in a relationship, So if anyone asks,
I have a fiancé in Busan, " Kim laughed.

"Sometimes you remind me of Sana, " Y/N smiled and snuggled under her sheets.

"Who?, " Kim whispered. But Y/N had already fallen fast asleep. She was so tired she even slept through Kim's loud snoring.

ONE MONTH AGO

It was a day just like any other. When Y/N got back to their apartment with groceries, Sana had cooked up an incredible meal.
They sat at their little table and conversed as usual.

"Y/N... I have something important to tell you, " Sana bit her lip nervously.