Chapter Fifteen: The Bugles

Y/N crossed her legs and sipped from her can of coke as Han rambled on about something.

Y/N glanced at two waste baskets in a corner, they were already filled to the brim with empty cans of coke.

"Wow you guys really love coke!, "
Y/N exclaimed in awe.

"And I told him tha - Oh yea, Now that I think about it, we do drink a lot, "
Han said thoughtfully.

Suddenly Minho came upto them and wrapped his arms around Han's neck.

"Gimme that, " Minho snatched Han's packet of Bugles.

"That's MINE!, " Han lunged at Minho before he could get away.

Y/N watched stunned, as Han straddled Minho's back and tried to wrestle away the Bugles.

"There are still more left, " Y/N waved a packet frantically.

But they weren't listening and the fight got out of hand and had to be broken up by a stern looking Bang Chan.

At around 2am things died down.
Somebody dimmed the lights and turned off the  music.
The only source of light was coming from everyones phones as they scrolled through IG or Twitter.

Y/N layed back  on a futon and stared up at the ceiling, she was feeling rather sleepy and wondered whether she should head back to her room.
.
.
Y/N yawned

This was such a boring chapter...
I mean ... Bugles!?? Seriously?