Chapter 16

It was a field. And then there was Luke, no Kronos.

"Is she dead?" He asked.

"Yes, boy's mother is dead" someone replied. I didn't get a good glimpse of their head.

"Then the boy should be on his way" Kronos replied. "The boys loyalty is a weakness."

"Lord, they boy has moved to Gotham with another relative." The guy replied.

"Then leave him be, he cannot bother us then" Kronos replied.

So he got mom killed. She was killed because he knew it'd weaken me. And Gotham barley

I felt rage build up inside me. Kronos purposely got mom killed to get at me. I knew he wanted me to come to him, and he's probably ready for me.

Then Lukes face turned to me and he smiled. Then I woke up.

I was shaking. Kronos wants me to come to him. I didn't know what to do. If I go it'd be suicide. And then the prophecy turns to Nico.

I should probably return to camp. No but if I do that Kronos will then attack camp.

I got up and made my way into the bathroom. While I took a shower I tried taking my mind off this stuff. But school wasn't something I wanted to think about either.

I got changed and made my way to the kitchen. I didn't know how early I woke up, so I decided to make breakfast myself.

I made some toast and added some jam. I checked the fridge for blue food colouring, to find none.

Once I was done breakfast, I sat in the living room thinking over what happened. The prophecy, thats what is making me a target. But why? I look out the window to see a sunrise. Okay so its probably time to wake up. And here I am. Hopefully Alfred won't think I have a heart attack.

Maybe I could Iris message Annabeth. Though it would be risky. I'll try later tonight. I wonder how she'd react to me going to school.

"Good Morning Master Percy" I heard a voice call out.

"Hey Alfred" I said.

Alfred started working at the kitchen, and offered me breakfast, but I said no.

"Excited to start school?" Alfred asked.

"I'm okay with it, just scared something will go wrong." I replied. Being me I can't expect it to go 'normal' anyways.

"For the school there is a uniform, I have left it on your bed."

"Do I have to wear a 'uniform' none of my previous boarding schools had one."

"It's dress code at Gotham Academy, Master Dick also owns one."

I huffed. I'd like to see Dick in the uniform. "Do I have to wear it."

"Yes, now please go put it on." Alfred said.

I just lay on the sofa. "When do we leave."

"We'll be leaving soon, you must put on your uniform if you'd like to make a good first impression."

"I think I already ruined my relationship with the principal."

"How so?"

"I snapped at her, she was being annoying though."

"How did she bother you?"

"She tried to make me read."

"I see, now go put on your uniform, Master Bruce will be expecting you to do so."

"Fine"

I made my way into the room and began putting on the suit. It was okay, but honestly I'd prefer wearing what I was before.

The pants were tight, and the shirt was borderline going to choke me. And the jacket was so tight I couldn't lift my arms. Never mind this was not okay.

I then opened my closet in hopes of finding something different. What I didn't expect was a bunch of clothes, no wait, suits, inside.

I found one that matched the navy shade on my suit and decided to put that one on instead. It was slightly better, but I'd prefer looser.

I tried on the pants and it fit perfectly, I moved Riptide into the back pocket. Maybe today there'll have to be an acceptation.

I lifted my arms and realized the tight shirt under is still going to choke me. Um.

I opened a drawer in my closet to find shirts. A lot of them. I grab the white one and tried it. It was borderline tight as well but not as bad as the school one.

I then left my closet and when I was going to leave I notice a belt and red tie on my bed. I started putting on the belt to find it only has tight, and more tighter options. I really need a say in the making of this.

I then put it on tight and the tie was not hard to put on. I kept it loose though. I'll tighten it when we get there.

I then made my way downstairs to find Dick and Bruce eating breakfast.

"How do you do it Dick, all this clothing is tight." I said as I walked in.

"Good Morning to you too Percy." Said Dick.

Bruce just kept staring at the center of the table. "Hi Uncle Bruce."

"Good Morning Percy, why aren't you wearing the school uniform?" He asked. Was it that obvious.

"It's too tight. I couldn't even lift my arms. The white shirt was choking me and the pants, were tight. Even this belt, it's has only tight options." I complained.

"Oh. I'll tell Alfred about it, can you at least put on the suit top, it has the school crest on it." He asked.

"Only today." I replied. If there is one thing I don't want to screw up is my reputation with the school itself on the first day.

"Alright, I got to get to the office, Alfred will drop you two off."  Bruce said.

I waved him goodbye and joined Dick at the table. "Why are all my clothes so tight?" I asked.

Dick snickered. "Bruce likes tight clothes to begin with. I don't know why but that was me. The tailor always makes the suits really tight. I just wear the same ones all the time. The slowly loosen up."

"I'm going back to the tailor." I said.

"The car is waiting outside, we should go if you want to make a good first impression Master Percy." Alfred called.