Chapter 5.5

Tay's POV

New and I were sitting on the couch as I had mentioned, and I was holding him in my arms and rubbing his bump, apart from thinking of Gun and the possible issues that could occur later when he shows up, I've also been thinking about how New and I haven't had sex since his first emergence heat. Masturbating is only doing so much for me, and I know New is also feeling the lack of intimacy.

We haven't gotten around to having sex because we've been too busy, or we're interrupted. The doctor cleared us for sex, that's the one thing about omega males since they don't have a straight tunnel to the baby, the only thing one has to look out for is just being gentle when having sex. I want to have sex, I wonder if he'll be down for it right now, I'll try my luck.

I was still rubbing his bump when I started to kiss on his neck, I then moved my left hand up to New's neck and held him there while I started sucking on the scent gland in his neck. This is a point on an omega's body that Alpha's bite into during their heat to inject their scent into their mate, but he's not having a heat, so I can't mark him yet. He was moaning because the pressure there was pleasurable, and I'm getting harder listening to his sweet little puffs. When I removed my lips from his neck, I turned his head to face me and I placed my lips on his.

Our kiss was hot and breathy. The only sound I could hear was our lips smacking together and panting. Our lips were moving in sync, and our tongues were fighting for dominance, but I'm an alpha so it's only natural that he submits to me.

My tongue was almost down New's throat when he pulled back a little and began to suck on my tongue. If he wanted something to suck on, he should've just told me, so I could give it to him. I pulled back from him and watched his face turn in confusion, but all I could do was sit there and admire his wide eyes, flushed faced, and swollen, pouty, lips. I adjusted New, so he was on his knees in front of me, and as I went to undo my belt, he beat me to it. He undid my belt and started to nuzzle my cock.

"Can I suck your cock, alpha?"

"I don't know baby boy; do you think you can handle my pent-up frustrations?"

"Yes, alpha, I can. I want you in my mouth, I haven't had it in 5 months."

"Pull my cock out and start sucking if you're so desperate."

On a normal occasion, I might just tease him a little more, but I was ready to go and as much as he wanted it, I wanted him to do it. So, he began sucking me off, I forgot how good he was at this. It had to be the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, New's full and pouty lips taking the tip of my cock into his mouth like it's his favorite pass time in the world. I've received a few blowjobs in my life, but no one was ever as good as New.

His tongue was swirling around my tip like he was sucking a lollipop in his favorite flavor, it was sweet and all, but I'm going to need a little more than that. I grabbed a handful of his soft black hair and forced his head back to look at me, I looked straight into his beautiful eye and in my deep alpha voice, I demanded him.

"Suck. It. Now."

"Yes, my alpha."

He listened to me it's in his nature. He took my cock all the way down to the base, and with my grip still on his hair and his lips touching the base, I ground my hips into his face so my cock would go deeper into his throat. He was still looking up at me, his eyes watering, and his throat trying to swallow me further down. He was breathing through his nose, but his mouth was gurgling because I was still grinding into his throat.