Epilogue

New's POV

It's been one hell of a ride, in five years, I've given birth to three handsome boys with the mate of my dreams. Here we are in our perfect little home, living our perfect little life. Frank took to the big brother role like a pro after I gave birth to my docile set of twins, Pluem and Nanon.

I have three perfect children who hardly ever fight and are so respectful to their loving parents. Tay and I decided that three was enough and that we were just going to enjoy the life we had been blessed with.

It's hard to believe where we are now, as six years ago, I would've never imagined being married and having kids in my dream house. I have so much to reflect on in my life.

Gun and I were able to reconnect and put the past behind us. In five years he's had two kids with Off, Drake, and Chimmon. They get along with my sons well, and currently, they are visiting for dinner.

Our husbands are barbecuing out back and the kids are all watching cartoons while Gun and I take turns cooking and watching them. Gun and Off aren't the only ones coming over, Krist and Singto should be here with their son Fiat.

As Gun and I were setting the table with the sides and ushering the kids to their spots, Tay and Off came in with the meat. I was greeted with a kiss, and once I sat down, we fed the kids and began to eat and enjoy each other's company. A few hours after dinner, Gun and Off collected their sleepy pups and drove home. Tay and I put ours to bed with a few bedtime stories and their stuffies, and we went our room to wind down.

I was in our bathroom changing and getting ready for bed when Tay grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back against his chest. He began to kiss my neck and under my jaw, and it doesn't take a genius to know what he wants. I turned to let him plants a kiss on my lips and he reaches to hold me there but decides to turn me around instead. We kissed for a few minutes when we decided to just take it to the bed, and we made love in a house filled with love.

And it was beautiful.

[Author's Last Note]

It's been a ride y'all, but I hope you have enjoyed this story.

I'm glad to have it finished, but sad that it is completed because it's like closing a chapter in my life.

Then end y'all <3