Chapter 14.5

New's POV

I am now down to my last few weeks of pregnancy, and Frank is on the way whether we are ready or not, he is coming. Tay and I have had a lot of great moments in the last month or so. We, really, have bonded so much since the ritual bond session. I did manage to call up the company and get that one bitch fired.

How dare anyone refers to my baby as a bastard child and threatens my mate. Regardless of that, the mating session was not as bad as it sounded. Tay did not like claiming me that way, but I would not have had it any different. The only thing that put me off was the constant eyes and disrespectful remarks toward my baby and our daddy.

Realistically, if Tay were to mate me and claim me, it would have been a lot dirtier and I would have had him film it as a POV shot. If we had gotten to the mating before my pregnancy, I imagine it is just like the moment we had in the forest when I presented late.

I think once I give birth, we can redo our mating, and I would really like to do it super quick because we have not had sex since that episode. I think we may be getting a babysitter for the first few months because I am exhausted, and I know Tay is on edge. I am currently sitting in bed thinking about how fast everything has gone and reminiscing on some good memories.

I am, currently, trying my best to try and refrain from sex because it takes a lot out of me and is taxing because I am nearing the end. However, I am incredibly horny, and I know Tay would not mind because anytime we hear about couples having sex while they are pregnant, it always feels like we are missing out.

Right as I was in the middle of cognitively torturing myself about the ideas of having hot pregnant sex, Tay walks out of our bathroom all wet and glistening. I knew right then, that we were going to be having pregnant sex tonight.

I am lucky I look cute pregnant or this would not happen in a million years, but I could not control myself. Tay walked out of the steam, bangs flush against his forehead, towel hanging low on his hips, his happy trail staring at me, water droplets running down his abdominal muscles into his towel, and he is staring at me.

I stared at him with my mouth ajar and Tay knew exactly what I wanted. His tone was sultry when he asked me to crawl to him, and when I approached him, he situated me to my back. He pulled down my briefs and spread my legs apart and left me there to retrieve the lube.

He walked back, popped the lid open, coated his fingers, and inserted one into me, and began to massage my walls. I was moaning because it felt like it had been forever since I was touch intimately.

As I was opening my mouth to tell him to add more, he inserted another finger into me and began scissoring. I looked up at him, mouth gaping and releasing my pleasure, to see primal arousal expand in the depth of his eyes.

He inserts another finger as he uses his free hand to undo the towel hanging off hips. It is now on the floor, and I am ready. Before I am aware of what my hands are doing, they are up and making grabby hands for my man's cock, but he is far ahead of me and walking over to me. He pushes my hands down, props himself over me, grabs his cock in his hand, looks at me, and places the tip of his manhood against my lips and begins to rub the precum on my lips.

"Open your pretty little mouth wide for me, baby boy. Want to see you luscious lips stretched around me while I fuck your throat."

Who am I to deny my man? So, I did, and it did not take him long to slide his length into my mouth and down my throat. I was staring up at him with my wide eyes, slightly teary, from him slowing thrusting his member deep into my throat, he had his bottom lip in between his teeth, and he was grunting lowly.