Chapter 1- Honeymoon

After my and Andy's wedding, we were at our reception, partying it up, we were just getting our gifts in the trunk while Andy and I were cutting our wedding cake which was red velvet and had Batman and Catwomen as the wedding toppers. After we partied some more, we started saying our goodbyes, tears of happiness were shed, the guys gave me a group hug goodbye, then Andy and I got into the limo and started heading to the airport. "So where is our honeymoon, Andy?" I asked him. "It's a surprise you have to wait till we get there, you might as well take a nap on the way there." Andy says "Okay then, I don't care where we go as long as I am with you, Mr. Biersack." I say. Once we got to the airport, we put our luggage on the plane, then we got on the plane and got comfortable. I decided to put my headphones on while the plane was taking off, and I fell asleep.

~Several Hours later~

I was starting to wake up, I was facing toward the window. I rubbed my eyes and I saw the Eiffel Tower the bright lights shining, I was so happy and excited that we were in the city of love or the city of lights, I couldn't be happier. This is going to be a great honeymoon for us. A few moments later, we were landing at the airport. Andy gets most of our luggage, only allowing me to carry a few small bags. "I have a car waiting for us here," Andy says as we start walking out of the airport. "Oh?" I question. Andy smiles and motions for me to follow him.

Andy walks up to a car in the parking lot, putting our bags in the back, then opening the passenger side front door for me like a gentleman. I blush and take my seat in the car while he closes the door walks around to the driver's side and gets in. We start down the highway and all I can do is take in the scenery. It's so pretty here. The beautiful, bright lights of the Eiffel Tower, the lights along the side of the highway, and the fountains all look incredible.